Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

maybe I am not using it right but I seem to have no inventory or I cant find mine and I wrote in a ton of cards a couple months back ??

The old scf inventory is still up and running but not compatible with the new one. You have no entry in the new one. So, my guest is ou entered them here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/cards...p?do=inventory

I see you have 110 cards in that inventory.

Since it's not compatible, I suggest you enter them in the new inventory as it much more easy and precise inventory system.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gingersportscards1946's Items on eBay

ah I was afraid of that so I have to enter each one into the new format . Thank You Luke

appreciate your time ,

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for clearing up my confusion, im loving this forum the more and more i look into it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it better to create a Photobucket or build your SCF Inventory for trading and such?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

The inventory does so much more then photobucket. First you have a 5 + millions card in a database. Mainly all cards ever made and if you find a set we are missing we will add it. So it's not only a place to upload image but you get all the cards info on attributes and print runs. Then other can search you inventory for RC only or a specific player or team. So it offer so much more then photobucket, it's free and no publicity either.

I never used photbucket and I hate to have to browse so many page just to realise they do not have anything. In the inventory, not only can I query your inventory but all other members inventory at the same time. You have a dedicated page for your cards only and you can create group that once you understand how the group works, card are being added with no additional work.

You have to try it to get the full extent of all it offer. Hit the inventory button on the top and start a search for card to add. See the tutorial forum for all tutorial that will help you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excellent! I will stick with Inventory, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere (I was hoping someone else would have asked it in this thread) but how do we request that a card be added if we can't find it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere (I was hoping someone else would have asked it in this thread) but how do we request that a card be added if we can't find it?

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=498
    Andrew Bailey Supercollector: 224/255 not including 1/1's (87.8%); 254/458 cards including 1/1's(55.5%)

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

In the link provided by andrew
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=498

Use the sub forum for the sport of the card you want to be added.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, I'm an idiot. Must have been brain dead when looking before. Thanks guys. Sorry for the noobish question but I appreciate the help.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast