Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

why aren't those cards showing up....I manually put those in about a year ago or longer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

I want to say that is the old inventory thing in your profile page. I only use the link at the top of the page next to forum home. May want to ask Coolhandluke about this, he set up the inventory system.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have the Card DB Management on your homepage?I actually tried adding cards through the top of this main page and I didn't come across a button to click add.All I see is search...thats it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have the Card DB Management on your homepage?I actually tried adding cards through the top of this main page and I didn't come across a button to click add.All I see is search...thats it

I don't believe so. I only use the Inventory Manager link at the top of the page.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where in the world is the "ADD" button????..

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Road...you've been very helpful,thanks.I added 1 card to test this out and it was saved.Now is the only way to pull up that card is by entering search?? Example..I added a 1966 Joe Morgan.I was able to view it by typing search 1966 Joe Morgan,but is there an easier way to just hit my inventory and it pop up??A few more weeks and I'll have this down to a science :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok...added 3 total cards...only 1 is showing up in inventory but it shows I have 3.The other 2 cards don't show up under any inventory type..
    Ok ..I think I have it...had to refresh and all 3 cards are in...I'm on my way!!!!
    Last edited by hawk2618; 02-25-2012 at 12:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok...added 3 total cards...only 1 is showing up in inventory but it shows I have 3.The other 2 cards don't show up under any inventory type..
    Ok ..I think I have it...had to refresh and all 3 cards are in...I'm on my way!!!!

You are using the link for inventory manager at the top next to "forum" home. then click my inventory? thats the only way I use so thats how I'll try to guide ya. gonna doa little tutorial well try to.

You can either type in the name, thats slower. or if you have stuff already in sets. you can put in the set name, then it brings up all the cards.

Type in for a set, I'm assuming your doing baseball with Joe morgan being mentioned. Let's say 1966 topps
    In the appropriate fields set it for topps then put in the year. I'm sure you can see all those. And have the thing set to baseball.
    If you hit search it will bring up all 1966 topps. #1 being willie mays. click next to his name it will go to all the 1966 topps.

Next page will have a set list and it is 608 cards. Well if you have them all sorted by set. You can do one of 2 things. Notice the drop down. YOu can go on there and set the minimum quantity of each card to 1. So it will register you have one of each. Or if you look at the top right corner you can do the fast entry. It will have all the numbers in rows. You just click them and it adds the card, this is if you have a partial set and don't want to add it all and then go remove what you dont have. Only thing is make sure it adds it. if you scroll over a # it will say the name and quantity you have. it will turn bold if you have a card in it.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Only issue with helping is I can explain or read what you say, but since I can't see it, it can be somewhat confusing or since you can't see what I'm trying to tell you it may confuse you. but we'll do our best lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a way to add a card to your pc only once its entered into the"my inventory" without deleting the card and then re-entering into pc only?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast