Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

I had the Image almost uploaded, but the image couldn't brought up. The URTL showed at the end .jpg. I saved my image as.jpeg. It shows there is no file for Image Clemente under .jpg.
    I was trying to figure it out for an hour. I tried to change the .jpg to jpeg it wouldn't let me.
    Could you help me out? Can I bring up an Image Joe Dimaggio autograph baseball?
    Thanks
    Last edited by kennethn914; 10-27-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: asking for help!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

I don't know. I tried downloading the image clemente into My Inventory. There must something wrong with the URTL. I've had no problem downloading the image into photobucket.
    I'll try to downloading the image tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

I don't know. I tried downloading the image clemente into My Inventory. There must something wrong with the URTL. I've had no problem downloading the image into photobucket.

Can you e-mail the image to me? I will take a look at it.

[email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

The system is alright.
    The Jon Matlack Topps RC is not listed. The card you have the Rc as OPC. I wanted to upload the 1971 Topps Jon Matlack RC SP.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

The image as to be on your hard disk, not from a internet site. Also we do have size limits, if the image is too large it will not upload.

Image upload requirement:
    Maximum file size: 2049 Kb (2 Mg)
    Maximum image width = 2400 pixels
    Maximum image height = 1800 pixels

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I had the Image almost uploaded, but the image couldn't brought up. The URTL showed at the end .jpg. I saved my image as.jpeg. It shows there is no file for Image Clemente under .jpg.
    I was trying to figure it out for an hour. I tried to change the .jpg to jpeg it wouldn't let me.
    Could you help me out? Can I bring up an Image Joe Dimaggio autograph baseball?
    Thanks

The inventory only support cards and not memorabilia like a bat or a baseball. It's a card manager only.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

The system is alright.
    The Jon Matlack Topps RC is not listed. The card you have the Rc as OPC. I wanted to upload the 1971 Topps Jon Matlack RC SP.

post any missing card in the sub forum from the sport in question and the OPG Sport Manager will attend it.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=498

But I did search it and found it suppose to be a three player RC card, all three rookie but we were missing is name. Now it will show up.

1971 Topps #648 Rookie Stars/ Rich Folkers / Ted Martinez / Jon Matlack
    Attributes: RC
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 11-01-2011 at 12:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

Hi COOLHANDLUKE,
    I am having trouble with linking the images from photobucket to sportscardforum.
    Can you help me? I don't know how to paste, cut whatever I don't know how.
    I have so many photos to bring onto sportscardforum. I have two guys who are interested on two autographs.
    Thank you very much!!!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

You can't link, copy images from internet. If you want to have the image hosted here, the image need to be locally on your computer to do so.

One way is to open the bigger images. Not the thumbnail version then when you see it, Right click on the image itself and the right button of the mouse will bring down a menu, do save as and choose a place on your computer disk to save it. Then once you are on the update card page of the card you want to upload the image then you use the browse button to select on YOUR computer, the image you want to upload.

So to resume you need to have the image on your computer, not else where on Internet to be able to upload any image in the inventory. So it not then you need to save it first on your disk. Simple once you know how.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast