Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (28)
    Country
    See bdubs3316's Items on eBay

As I have stated in the past, your collection is pretty dang Nice. Congratulations.

Thank you very much...still growing it as much as I can.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (28)
    Country
    See bdubs3316's Items on eBay

Wow!!!!!!!! Were do I start. Congrats and welcome to the club your collection is more than worthy and deserves to hold the title. You have a nice collection and some mouth watering cards.

Thank you very much...you have a great Ray Rice collection too. I do have a RR card in my FS/FT bucket...I'm sure you have it...but feel free to see if you need it.

Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jodyy85's Items on eBay

U need a 08 press pass head of the class auto /150 prob not but thought i would ask

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very sick collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's an imppressive collection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great collection! Stafford is a future HOF'er imho ... the kid is very under-rated and doesn't get the respect he deserves but when all is said and done and he finally hangs em up I believe he will go down as one of the greats! Congrats!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234