Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not trying to take the post off topic but it's the same principal. Olive garden is a family restaurant designed to serve all people regardles of their color, nationality, religion, etc. The american flag just like a cross are 2 symbols that mean different things to different people. Some people are indefferent to them but most people either love them or hate them. Olive garden wanted to keep their restaurants a comfortable place for all of their patrons regardless of their personal beliefs. I see nothing at all wrong with that.

You keep saying that Olive Garden didn't allow the flag to be shown but your own source contradicts that. It was an Olive Garden employee who was acting on their own behalf. Olive Garden made a clear statement that they have no issue with the flag being displayed. It was an employee that spoke for their own interest and not that of the establishment.

And if someone is offended by the sight of the American flag, tough, this is America. The idea that someone would be offended by the sight of our flag is one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever heard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

You keep saying that Olive Garden didn't allow the flag to be shown but your own source contradicts that. It was an Olive Garden employee who was acting on their own behalf. Olive Garden made a clear statement that they have no issue with the flag being displayed. It was an employee that spoke for their own interest and not that of the establishment.

And if someone is offended by the sight of the American flag, tough, this is America. The idea that someone would be offended by the sight of our flag is one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever heard.

Agreed, there was nothing religious or political about it. It was patriotic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any one in the States that gets offended by the sight of the American Flag should be burn at the stick. You call yourself american but get offended by our flag????

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Any one in the States that gets offended by the sight of the American Flag should be burn at the stick. You call yourself american but get offended by our flag????

There's commenting, there's stating an opinion and then there's violent comments like this, you should know better than to post something like this. It is totally unacceptable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's commenting, there's stating an opinion and then there's violent comments like this, you should know better than to post something like this. It is totally unacceptable.

WOW....really?

BANNED

Country

Well what makes you think this is not a violation of SCF's P&R rules policy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well what makes you think this is not a violation of SCF's P&R rules policy

Dude, if you think that I violated the rules of the Forum, give me an infraction. I just stated my opinion and you seem to be the only one offended by it. It was a discussion where i posted my opi ion without being disrespectful and you come in and threaten me that it might be a rule violation. If that is the case, do your job and give me the infraction.

And learn to have a sense of humor.

And I guess you calling smokers ridicoulous is the proper way?
    Last edited by angel0430; 10-13-2011 at 04:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

P.S. Olive Garden's food is horribad...

really???!!
    it is amazing IMO

BANNED

Country

Dude, if you think that I violated the rules of the Forum, give me an infraction. I just stated my opinion and you seem to be the only one offended by it. It was a discussion where i posted my opi ion without being disrespectful and you come in and threaten me that it might be a rule violation. If that is the case, do your job and give me the infraction.

And learn to have a sense of humor.

And I guess you calling smokers ridicoulous is the proper way?

its one thing to state that people that smoke electronic cigarettes look silly doing it, thats an opinion and saying what you said, its violent and not funny at all, not please let the issue go and lets go on with the ot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I don't think he literally means that he wants to burn people at the stake.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast