Thread: Jersey Card Creases

Jersey Card Creases

after some trading problems in which some jerseys were creased, i took a look at all my cards...most of them arent creased, but some were, and surprisingly these included ones that i pulled myself and were put directly into a toploader...i think something is wrong with the way they make them

any other ideas?

You somewhat have to expect a little crease from time to time.
    They have to get that jersey or bat peice in there somehow.
    I have a couple that have small creases. that is why I like the ones that aren't raised on the top because those are the ones that, in my experience, get creases.

I also have a couple that have creases in them. One is a Frank Thomas jersey card from Bazooka and the other is a Redmond SPx RC Auto Jersey. as Molina00 said you somewhat have to expect a little crease from time to time cause I am sure is it not a piece of cake to get game used into all of the cards perfectly all of the time. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

It's been my experience that a lot of SPx double and triple player jersey cards come creased.

I've noticed that the thinner game used cards are more likely to get creases, but the thicker cards rarely if ever get creased.

maybe its the way u pulled it from the pack or the manufacturer wasnt careful.