Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow LEBRON JAMES ANTHONY SP DUAL AUTO 23/25 1/1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44851

I think I would faint if I pulled this out of a box. Though I would sell it right away and use the money to get the nicest MJ auto I can find and still have change left over.

Vic

That is a sweet card... couple of problems though.... it is a "college" card.. .and once more autos hit of these guys.. it will be worth less money... This guy is smart for selling it I think... you could buy all kinds of other cool stuff.

BTW- Carmello has the better signature! :D

Wow...I would sell that in a heartbeat, too! Over 2 grand for a modern card of two players who haven't even stepped on an NBA court yet? Insane...

Yes, very insane that it is that high, but the college part probably won't matter as how many more dual autos will we see with Lebron and Melo probably not very many and they will be numbered very very low also

sp game used will put out a dual bron mello auto and it will kill this autos value...

Originally posted by bootydaddy
    Wow...I would sell that in a heartbeat, too! Over 2 grand for a modern card of two players who haven't even stepped on an NBA court yet? Insane...
    Hehe...you wanna bet that this card might sell for 8-10k? Still 6 days left I believe. It's his first one AND it's a dual auto with Carmelo AND it's a 1/1 since it's #ed 23/25 b/c of James' jersey #.

But I agree...I would sell that off too, pay off some of my student loans, and again, get a sweet MJ auto jersey card since he's already accomplished everything, while Lebron hasn't played a single pro game yet.

Vic

i would sell and buy the end of i could almost buy like a bunch of cases, could start selling boxes pretty much start a businesss

over 2 grand with 6 days left...sheez...bet you the SPA dual when it comes out wont pull down 500

IF I would've pulled this I would sell it and bought the following:
    Lebron SOS auto - $300 or so in a month or two
    Carmelo SOS auto - $150 or so in a month or two
    MJ auto #/23 - $1,000?
    KG auto #/21 - $400?
    etc etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast