Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning via Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by JVazz29 View Post
    I don't see much of a difference. If there is any, it is slight and I don't think would constitute TTM returns as "Fake." The TTM return used as an example in the original post is a baseball. I think the medium on which the signature is signed matters. A baseball, especially for a football player, is a bit more awkward to sign than a flat. I think with a item shaped as a baseball, more time would be taken into signing the item. Therefore, as a result, a more readable and clear signature vs. more rushed sigs on flats

I'm not saying this is "truth." Only my theory on that specific example.
    Agree completely. Go pick up a baseball and try and sign it on the SS. Then sign a piece of paper. I promise you the two signatures will have discrepancies simply because you are not used to writing on the curved surface of a baseball.
    If you want to put a side by side comparison of a Steiner authenticated signed photo next to a TTM signed photo and make your argument, I'll listen. But right now you're comparing apples to oranges.
    I have no doubt the TTM autographs are authentic based on my comparisons with certs and interviews with Manning. I don't really care what the opinion of 3rd Party Authenticators are..they're wrong way too often to trust.

why would somebody have Peyton sign a baseball?

Really we need someone doubting a autograph dont get it if its not real Jeez.

Plus a helmet isn't a flat, so the sig being different could fall upon those baseball reasoning as well. Plus why would they send out PP pictures at times when he was busy? I recall seeing one report in the TTM manager saying he got the PP and it was around the time he was having neck surgery.

Not all of the manning ttm have failed JSA and PSA i have looked on other sites and they have passed here is on that passed, why why would they take your donations, why would they send your item back with a pri print. thats why they are real. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peyton-Manni...item4ab048196f

Quote Originally Posted by marti427 View Post
    Plus a helmet isn't a flat, so the sig being different could fall upon those baseball reasoning as well. Plus why would they send out PP pictures at times when he was busy? I recall seeing one report in the TTM manager saying he got the PP and it was around the time he was having neck surgery.
    I also got this

Has anyone ever sent a donation via check and had it cashed? It seems all check donations are returned!

They are real I don't know why people are saying its fake they match up to pack pulled autos, JSA, PSA, Steiner

FAKE!! and the reasons r simple. They have been stated in this thread. Quite simply they don't match his certified auto from his signings!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast