Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Deadshot's Success Thread (Basketball)

Hey guys,

Will most likely be doing just basketball in this thread. Right now I'd like to focus on autographs from the ABA. Still trying to round up some more cards to sent out.

Today's success comes from the first high school athlete to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated, Rick Mount. I sent this out on 10/28 so that's a pretty quick turnaround.

Love the Rick Mount returns...I attended his shooting camp with 2 of my sisters 3 years in a row. The guy is unbelievable!!

Nice pick ups!

Great signature in today from Nate Archibald:

Really nice day of mail today.

Dirk 1/1 Signed a card for my Hoops set
    Dan Issel 3/3 Really like the Panini ABA insert
    Rich Jones 3/3 Couple cards for my ABA collection

Couple more from my latest batch. 3 from Billy Keller and 3 from Tom Van Arsdale:

One more from the Hoops set I can cross off. Got Byron Scott today:

Doing some catch up on threads. Love the blue pen Dirk used. Is that a metallic blue?
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I don't think its metallic, just a different shade of blue paint. Really happy Dirk signs TTM though.

Couple more for the ABA collection today. Glen Combs and Darrell Elston:

Back from vacation...couple nice returns:

Darel Carrier, Joe Caldwell, Hal Smith, and Bill Tremell

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234