Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got this cheap...

DE Jason Babin framed 16x20

and QB Joe Flacco FS Replica Helmet with JSA

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Philly show to get Ric Flair and Ray Rice. Didn't need or have enough money for an autograph so just got the photo ops especially since they lowered the price on Flair. Flair was awesome! whenever you walked up to him and "WOOO" He would do it right back. Very fan friendly especially with the kids which is great to see. Also met Ray Rice. He wasn't anything great nor bad. Just seemed shy. Congratulated him on him winning the super bowl and said "thanks man I appreciate it." Even though im an Eagles fan, I always been a big fan of his coming out of Rutgers and the one year when he had a breakout year he helped win me my fantasy championship so.... overall good day!

Here are the pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude your collection is amazing. It seems that you add to it weekly. Keep it going!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude your collection is amazing. It seems that you add to it weekly. Keep it going!!!!!

Thanks man! And yea man. Have slowed down a bit since cash is tight. But just made a great deal for a game used piece im freakin loving right now! I should have pics up later tonight!

SCF Rewards
    Country

As much as it killed me today, i met a couple of new york giant players. My buddy wanted to go meet Nicks and Hynoski at Selinsgrove so drove 2.5 hours to meet them... Cool guys and was always a fan of Nicks coming out of college.... So met them today...

And within the last week, I added a sweet PC item! My two favorite players are Trent Cole and jeremiah Trotter. I already got a Cole and now i have got a Trotter! And better yet it is from the Super Bowl year and that year Trotter made the Pro Bowl! Shows great wear and now just need to get it signed!!! Im so excited to add this item to my collection!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice man.. Very nice. Im still hoping to get my dawkins game worn jersey signed someday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice man.. Very nice. Im still hoping to get my dawkins game worn jersey signed someday.

Heck yea man! Pumped to get this!!! and yea let me know. Ill keep you intouch about when he does signings around here....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011