Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite autograph??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

My favorite is my team signed Flyers 16x20 that took me almost 2 years to get it signed by all 20 Flyers who played in the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite is my team signed Flyers 16x20 that took me almost 2 years to get it signed by all 20 Flyers who played in the game.

That is one SICK photo! I'm also a flyers fan!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have only done 1 ttm and that was to brett gardner( he signed a baseball for me)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

bobby doerr and carl erskine,both were super cool. they both wrote back and sent extra items.

the letter i sent to bobby doerr asked a couple questions,but my favorite answer of his was: my question "which pitcher did you like to bat against the most?"

he circled "like" and wrote "not bob feller!"

lol i thought it was humerous and it was also neat seeing it from a historical view as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bobby doerr and carl erskine,both were super cool. they both wrote back and sent extra items.

the letter i sent to bobby doerr asked a couple questions,but my favorite answer of his was: my question "which pitcher did you like to bat against the most?"

he circled "like" and wrote "not bob feller!"

lol i thought it was humerous and it was also neat seeing it from a historical view as well.

Bobby Doerr is a great guy, got 3/3 from him (all 4x6s)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

Ted Williams IP signed bat

Apparently Ted signing bats was a rarity, because his son typically did not allow it if it wasn't paid for, but here's how I managed. I am from a town next to Hernando, FL, where Ted lived up until his death, and where Ted Williams Museum was located before it was split up and moved to Tropicana Field and Boston. Well another local celebrity from our county is Mike Hampton. In 1999, right after just losing out on the Cy Young to Randy Johnson, the museum threw and event for Mike which they dubbed Mike Hampton Day. Mike was there greeting fans and gave a small speech and signed for everyone, and then Ted showed up. He was wheeled in on a wheelchair, greeting fans and congratulating Mike. He didn't sign much as he was wheeled back to his Suburban, but I waited by the door with my bat, and after he was helped into the truck, he rolled down his window and grabbed my bat and signed it. I think he only signed maybe 1 or 2 more things before they drove off.

I've met Ted a few times (see my bucket) at various events in the area, and he often came out to mine and my brothers' little league games, but I think this one was definitely my favorite autograph, despite being signed in a fine tip sharpie pen. I honestly don't know a single person who has gotten Ted to sign a bat IP.

Here's a pic:
    Last edited by rockstar71888; 12-25-2011 at 01:45 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

Favorte IP-Ball signed by Ryan Howard,Chase Utely,shave Victorino,Raul Ibanez,and Placido Polanco
    Lesean McCoy 8x10

Favorite TTM-Shaq(inscribeb "Peace Nick"),Allen Iverson,Peyton Manning,and Jimmer(inscribec"To Nick")

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

**I dont do many TTM*** just some small cards...

i could go on and on with this...but my favorites IP would be:

2011 Stanley Cup Playoff ticket stub from Round 1 of the first ever playoffs at the new Consol Energy Center here in Pittsburgh..All tickets were signed IP during training camp.

Each player signed the ticket with their face on it...and meeting Sidney Crosby was by far the best experience ever.

my next 2 favorites would be either Mike Modano Jersey and/or Steven Stamkos All-star jersey. Both signed IP on the same day about 2 hours apart from each other.

Last edited by yellowsuby03; 12-28-2011 at 09:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

**I dont do many TTM*** just some small cards...

i could go on and on with this...but my favorites IP would be:

2011 Stanley Cup Playoff ticket stub from Round 1 of the first ever playoffs at the new Consol Energy Center here in Pittsburgh..All tickets were signed IP during training camp.

Each player signed the ticket with their face on it...and meeting Sidney Crosby was by far the best experience ever.

my next 2 favorites would be either Mike Modano Jersey and/or Steven Stamkos All-star jersey. Both signed IP on the same day about 2 hours apart from each other.

You met Crosby?! When he was here in New York, everyone signed but him and Fleury.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

You met Crosby?! When he was here in New York, everyone signed but him and Fleury.

fleury signed like 5 times that weekend..either going into the arena or leaving the arena..he signed for everyone..

and here is a pic taken with my cell phone for the Crosby part....

you can see in the bottom left of the pic my playoff ticket stub! He also signed a jersey for me earlier. Again..its not his Beautiful signature, but his fast signature..

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast