Every wonder how your player collection stacks up compared to how many cards of that player were produced? Now you can see exactly what percentage of cards you own compared to how many were manufactured!

You'll need to build your inventory first!

1. At the top left of SCF, click on Inventory Manager.

2. This will bring you to a search screen where you can add cards to your inventory. On the right side, click Player Indexing.

You will be taken to a player search screen with a list of all available players in our database. At the time of this tutorial, we had 27,237 players from all sports.

Narrow down your search by filling in the player's name you want to index and the sport. In my example, I'll put in Tomlinson in the last name field and select Football for the sport. This should get me Ladainian Tomlinson.

When you find the player you are searching for click on the Index this Player link to the right of the player's name. Be patient as the indexing can take up to a minute. You will then get a results page that will detail how many cards were indexed.

Click on the Your Stats link to the left of the results to see how many cards you have compared to the total amount of cards manufactured for that player. This will produce a detailed list and give you a percentage of ownership by all cards, memorabilia, autographs, rookies and more.

Give it a try!