Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few.

What do you have for trade?

Thanks

I collected basketball cards from 92-93 to 01-02. Most of my cards are from that period. What players or sets are you looking from during that period? I will search for some cards that might interest you.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

i have the KEMP Gold Signature.. what do you have of MJ or Pippen that might interest me? i will also consider selling if the price is right...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have the KEMP Gold Signature.. what do you have of MJ or Pippen that might interest me? i will also consider selling if the price is right...

Thank you very much for the offer. But if you are a vivid MJ or Pippen collector, you probably have most of their cards, I don't think I will have anything that will interest you. And I am not really looking to buy. Just hoping to trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you have of Toni Kukoc? I know I have some of what you are looking for. Might take a while to get them together.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (126)
    Country

If you don't have it I have the 95/96 Gold Sig of Scottie Pippen #169. PM me if ya need it

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you have of Toni Kukoc? I know I have some of what you are looking for. Might take a while to get them together.

I have a serially numbered card of Kukoc that I am sure you will loved to have. But I will only tell you what it is when you let me know what you have for me. Not more than 50 people will have this card in the world. Hopefully this will motivate you to look for what I want faster!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you don't have it I have the 95/96 Gold Sig of Scottie Pippen #169. PM me if ya need it

PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking more offers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how rare were these sets? were they numbered?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not that rare. I just like the look of these cards. It comes an average of one in a box. Not numbered.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast