Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i wanna trade for new packs!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    just curious, but what are you proposing to trade for packs or boxes?

uh...idk depends on what u guys want! prolly gu for boxes and couple inserts for packs

good luck, i think you'd have to give up enough stuff cash value wise to equal the cash value of the boxes or packs

i really hope to get some....does anyone got any to trade??

I'll trade you a couple packs of 1988 topps baseball yearbook stickers. There are 5 stickercards and 1 piece of gum per pack, and the front side is a sticker and the back is a card of a superstar player. I believe there may be some rookies in this set, but I'm not too sure. Would you be interested in these packs?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

people dont generally buy packs or boxes to keep them...you do realize that...

how about your collector's choice T-Mac RC BV $3?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast