Thread: Kings trade Keon Clark to Jazz

Kings trade Keon Clark to Jazz

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/story?id=1590889

Jazz need some help, but im not sure if Clark was the best fit for them. At least they didn't have to give up very much at all for him.
    They only had to give up a 2nd round draft pick, and they got 2 in return, seems odd though...

Who's going to be the back-up for Miller now that Clark is gone? They already traded Pollard away...

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Never understood why the Kings signed up Clark in the first place from Toronto.

He was going to be used against Shaq; but if you see how skinny this guy is, Shaq would run him over anything they posted against each other.

I didn't see how Clark was going to help the Kings. What they need is a big man to help counter-act Lakers

Being a Raptors fan I was disappointed when he left. I think Keon Clark is a very underrated player. Yes, he is skinny, but he makes up for some of that with his athletism and his wingspan. I think the Jazz got a steal, regardless of how he fits in with Utah.

Keon Clark is a good player; don't get me wrong.

It's just that the Lakers wanted to get him as their power forward.

When the Kings realized this, they ponied up more dough, and took Clark. And he wasn't of much use to them.

When the Kings realized how serious the Lakers were about Karl Malone, the Maloof brothers (owners of the Kings) offered Karl about $10-15M to play for them.

Clark is gonna be very good now that he'll have a starting job...look for him to put up 16 and 10

I'm still pissed that Toronto didn't keep him.He was great for us during his brief time there.I don't know if I'd take him back now though since he bad mouthed the team.

i think the jazz riped kings off even if it was a finiacial reason

clark

and 2 second round picks for a secound round pick

Yeah. I agree. Jazz gave up only one second round pick for Clark.