Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Today brought:

Peyton Manning 0/1 didn't sign my 8x10 but sent preprint
    Pat Summerall 1/1 at home
    Chuck Bednarik 2/2 at home

Weird, I sent a silver sharpie to Bednarik and in my letter said to use it if he felt it would look good on either of the photos I sent. Apparently he didn't think it would look good on either because they are both signed in blue. Still look great though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Weird, I sent a silver sharpie to Bednarik and in my letter said to use it if he felt it would look good on either of the photos I sent. Apparently he didn't think it would look good on either because they are both signed in blue. Still look great though!

He did the same thing for me when i sent a Black & white photo to him with a gold pen. He wrote back something to the effect " Gold doesnt look very good on the picture " & signed the rest in blue. heres a picture...

Got to admire a true class act like Mr Bednarik, Taking care of the fans & trying his best to make sure his signature & whatever else he writes shows up clean & crisp.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Recieved a return that predates our TTM Database! Earnest Gray signed my football card with name number and NY Giants 79-84. He was nice enough to add the extra six cents in postage to my SASE to get it here as well. Yeah it was that long ago it was sent!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Recieved a return that predates our TTM Database! Earnest Gray signed my football card with name number and NY Giants 79-84. He was nice enough to add the extra six cents in postage to my SASE to get it here as well. Yeah it was that long ago it was sent!

those are always the best ones.. the long forgotten, written off returns. con grats..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought Jeffrey DeMunn 2/2 sent November 8th

SCF Rewards
    Country

Luis Salazar
    20808 Cabrillo Way
    Boca Raton, FL 33428
    Out 2011.07.11 Back 2011.12.01
    2/4 + added 2 of his own cards. One of the one of his is signed on both sides.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

those are always the best ones.. the long forgotten, written off returns. con grats..

Ditto. It gives us all slim hope on all the ones we've written off as goners.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

In my mailbox today: Al Rosen signed 1/1 8x10. He added the 1953 AL MVP inscription even though I didn't request it. Awesome signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone had recent success with sending to Giants Eli Manning?

Thanks...

BANNED

Country

Has anyone had recent success with sending to Giants Eli Manning?

Thanks...

tried him last year nothing yet...

Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast