Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Started scanning my PC

Started scanning my PC

Just started scanning my PC and still have quite a ways to go but please enjoy a peak

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x326/mikeyallencoy/Nascar%20PC/

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Thanks, I just added a few more scans tonight!

nice collection
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    KYLE BUSCH 2015 NASCAR SPRINT CUP CHAMPION
    Hidden Content

Thanks guys and my entire collection is now scanned. I collect autos and GUsed form racing that I pull from packs. All my base and inserts I give to my sister so she can sell to supplement her income as she is battling breast cancer. It makes her feel a little better as she doesnt feel like I am putting myself out be giving her cash or making her feel like she is getting hand outs. Anywho thanks for looking I know its not a large impressive set yet but I am working on it and I do some trading but usually for just the doubles I end up pulling and some how I do just that alot lol.

Wow, you`ve pulled some SWEET cards! That`s an excellent collection you`ve got going! Congrats on gettin them all & Thanks for sharin them with us! Sorry to hear about your sister, I hope that she`s doing well!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast