Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

been too long since something new. so how about 2 and 1 on the way.

1st is my Matt Roth Jersey
    This thing is beat to no end.
    The front has a rip then resowed right down the front to the navel. The middle of the back has a rip the resowed with wire yes a plastic wire a few inches long. Just looks awesome.

Then these they only said they were signed in the desciption and i knew from the pic they had to be worn and if they arent then i dont know how they heck the still have grass on the bottom and dirt all over them.
    These were worn (90% sure) and signed by Adwale Ogunleye while with the Dolphins. I have found pics of him wearing this same style so yea....
    Enjoy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys another day another gamer.
    This is more than likely it for a while till i move and see the space i have. Thanks for the look and BTW this makes 6 game used jerseys. :)

got it for a song.Had it listed @ 200 then 150 and then a BIN of 100 so i snagged it. My wife could smell it when it came out of the box. It came w/ a COA from JO Sports says it was used in a game vs the texans in 2011. The tag on the neck says 2009 so it was def used for quite some time more then 1 game.
    Anyhow here are some of the pics. LMK what you guys think.

After this my wife said....." why do you collect dirty things?" I said it has patina :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys got what i would call a grail for me. Oronde Gadsden is my favorite all time player and always looking for his stuff.
    I saw this listed and had to have it. I did as much research as i could before hand and felt good enough to buy it. It is heavy duty like my other gamers and logos and years are correct.
    Gadsden was a rookie in 98 and this jersey has a 97 tag in it. They only used starter for 2 seasons 97 & 98 so it could have been left over from 97 and they used it as he was a FA signee from arena football.
    Anyhow if anyone knows anything else please lmk. I think it will be impossible to photo match as it has def been washed. Anyhow here are the pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12