Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking My Paul Pierce 03 UD Honor Roll Auto/Jersey came in (pic)!!!

Just got my redemption from Upper Deck today (they take forever!)...but wow, what a gem. Card is super mint since it's directly from UD, I might get it graded later down the road. And it's my 1st auto/jersey card.

Just thought I might share

Vic

BV $80...kinda low IMO...but he's a keeper, not for trade. He may put up McGrady type numbers in years to come as their game is almost the same.

Vic

eddycurryfan2
    Nice. Good to see that ud finally came though

piece has one of the best sigs in the NBA ive seen so far, ive got 3 of him :)

Too bad, I would definitely have traded you for it...a nice card! How long did it take to get it? I am waiting for a couple myself...

Redemption on: 5/31/03

Received card on: 8/6/03

About 2 months and 6 days or 9 weeks? Guess that's not bad for UD, but I've heard horror stories of over a year, or getting back redemptions that weren't of the player since they couldn't get him to sign, etc. I'm just used to the super service from Topps and Donruss/Playoff....they take care of business in 1 month.

Yes, nice signature indeed...nice to see a player take the time with autograph signing seriously.

Vic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast