Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gingrich interview

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Gingrich interview

Anyone interested in the Republican nomination should listen to this interview. Beck challenges Newt like nobody has done so far.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck...lobal-warming/
    Last edited by AUTaxMan; 12-06-2011 at 03:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

I will take ANYONE breathing to replace what we have now. BARAK HUSEIN OBAMA must go.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I will take ANYONE breathing to replace what we have now. BARAK HUSEIN OBAMA must go.

I agree. Whoever wins the Republican nod will get my vote, but we need to know as much about the candidates as we can before the primaries.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree. Whoever wins the Republican nod will get my vote, but we need to know as much about the candidates as we can before the primaries.

Yes sir i agree. Maybe we will learn a lot from the Game Show type of Interviews DONALD "I AM SO GREAT, I CAN DO NO WRONG, I AM THE GREATEST" Trump is going to host. I can not believe anyone is going to that. It just shows how our political system is becoming more and more of a JOKE.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

It doesn't matter who gets elected scum is scum, once they get elected they all become the same as those before them. Thats why it doesn't matter what they say or do while running for office as they will lie about anything to get your vote.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It doesn't matter who gets elected scum is scum, once they get elected they all become the same as those before them. Thats why it doesn't matter what they say or do while running for office as they will lie about anything to get your vote.

Yes but a scum that believes in LESS Government and Lower Taxes gets my vote. I really prefer a FLAT tax but that will never happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freethrowtommy's Items on eBay

Yes sir i agree. Maybe we will learn a lot from the Game Show type of Interviews DONALD "I AM SO GREAT, I CAN DO NO WRONG, I AM THE GREATEST" Trump is going to host. I can not believe anyone is going to that. It just shows how our political system is becoming more and more of a JOKE.

Actually, some are backing out. Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and Romney are all out, I believe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sad but true. SMH.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Actually, some are backing out. Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and Romney are all out, I believe.

All 3 are still in as of now. Huntsman should drop out and probably will soon if he hasn't already. Paul is still finishing 3rd or 4th in most polls so I think he will stay in for a bit longer. Last I saw Romney is #1 in the polls so I doubt he will drop out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

people who still throw in the Husein middle name make me laugh. Makes me think they are just regurgitating some of the radio hosts that wanted to make a connection to another famous hussein.

As far as gingrich, I find it ironic how an affair forced Cain to drop in the polls and drop out of the race and now gingrich is spoken as a viable candidate and yet he's done the same thing. Not saying that an affair is necessarily a reason not to vote for a guy, but still rather interesting to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast