Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Anybody else that cant get back to old Photobucket design?

When i logged onto my photobucket account today it was once again setup with their new brown design.
    I absolutely despise this new design which takes away a lot of user friendly options, and it only shows the top half of my cards.

There used to be a button to change back to the old design but its gone in my account.

Was just wondering if anybody else is also experiencing this problem. If photobucket decided for me to change my account design without informing im seriously considering closing my account and start a search for a different site to stash my card scans.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kolby134's Items on eBay

As far as I know we're stuck with the new design. I also used to opt back into the old bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was the day that they changed over to the new design permanently so the old design isn't coming back
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Today was the day that they changed over to the new design permanently so the old design isn't coming back

yeah, unfortunately this is the new permanent photobucket look. I think it's terrible looking especially for what we use it for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, unfortunately this is the new permanent photobucket look. I think it's terrible looking especially for what we use it for.

Yes it does look bad but some design company brain washed them into paying for a redesign that they didn't need.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Im certainly gonna explore other options because i really hate this new design and feel its completely unsuitable for organising card collections.
    Especially when viewing complete folders and you can only see the top half of the cards really bugs me.

Ive seen some people use picasaweb by google, does anyone know any other good options?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

I'd like to know that as well. Its the reason i haven't even created a bucket yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Minnesota Vikings Utah Jazz
    See starburyfan662's Items on eBay

I hate it too. Looks like somebody is in for some loot if they decide to make a card collecting friendly photo source haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I was using the old layout too, I don't have any problems with how the pictures look but my major issue right now is that it doesn't allow me to upload pictures. It stated on their website that they're not reverting back to the old design/layout. I don't really care about the design but I just want to be able to upload pictures again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I hate it too. Looks like somebody is in for some loot if they decide to make a card collecting friendly photo source haha

Double that regarding Blogtv, they just "sold out" as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast