Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

Rockstar71888's IP Thread

Figured I'd finally start a thread for my IP successes. Been keeping a lot of them in my photobucket, but here's one I got tonight:

Tom Pyatt, Dana Tyrell, and Bruno Gervais of the Tampa Bay Lightning (Dave Andreychuk was scheduled, but didn't show. Super bummed on that one)

Got them to sign a flag:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Firestone's grand opening today in Riverview, FL for Mario Andretti

Last edited by rockstar71888; 06-17-2012 at 10:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Nice job on getting Mario!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to hack your thread but im on the other side of Florida so When you find out about signings let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to hack your thread but im on the other side of Florida so When you find out about signings let me know!

I'll try to make it a point to post in here when I find out about anything going on.

This is a while away, but I was planning on crashing this: http://www.parc-fl.org/userfiles/images/Avila-Golf-2012_full-pg_front(2).jpg

Also, Jan 8 at Skatepark of Tampa- Nyjah Huston, and a few others
    Last edited by rockstar71888; 12-20-2011 at 11:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got Nyjah Huston today at Skatepark of Tampa. 2011 X-Games gold medalist, for those of you who may be unfamiliar with him.

Last edited by rockstar71888; 06-17-2012 at 10:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Tigers/Braves ST game in Lakeland today, didn't have much luck. No one from the Tigers would stop to sign. Prince kept saying he would come back, every time he passed by, never stopped to sign though, and I didn't feel like trying to deal with the crowd by the parking lot. None of the Braves would stop either, except for my one success for the day, which was pretty cool, but wish I had something better for him to sign: Bobby Cox. Was really surprised he was there, but he signed for a few people and I got him to sign my ticket stub. He was really nice. Tried to take a picture with him, but the usher was threatening to call the police if I didn't get back to my seat.

Last edited by rockstar71888; 03-04-2012 at 08:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Tigers/Braves ST game in Lakeland today, didn't have much luck. No one from the Tigers would stop to sign. Prince kept saying he would come back, every time he passed by, never stopped to sign though, and I didn't feel like trying to deal with the crowd by the parking lot. None of the Braves would stop either, except for my one success for the day, which was pretty cool, but wish I had something better for him to sign: Bobby Cox. Was really surprised he was there, but he signed for a few people and I got him to sign my ticket stub. He was really nice. Tried to take a picture with him, but the usher was threatening to call the police if I didn't get back to my seat.

Great auto!! I went to the Tigers ST game back in 2007 and got about 8 players. The best one was Granderson. Sheffield ignored everyone until I said good luck and turned around and thanked me. I was like jerk. Then Mags Ordonez said he would only sign kids, yet the older women kept yelling and he signed. The worse was Cameron Maybin. Guy completely blew off everyone. I can also attest to the security being strict. Luckily I had a seat where they all ran by, but they got smart a couple of times.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Rays/Twins game last night. Normally the Rays rule at signing, but I didn't have much luck yesterday. Guess I was just in a bad spot. Saw Niemann, Badenhop, and Scott signing near the bullpen, and Zobrist, Price, and Joyce signed by the dugout...I was right in the middle. Enter Evan Longoria. Finished stretching, came over and signed for about 20-30 people on first base line before National Anthem.

Pretty sloppy sig compared to the other ball I got him on (http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...s/0716503b.jpg), but I'll take it. Hopefully I'll have better luck at the next game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Very nice Longoria ball!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast