Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spend Obama Spend

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

Spend Obama Spend

How much in deficit spending did Bush spend on average per day during his presidency? It’s pretty easy to figure out: $607 billion/365 days = $1.66 billion per day. That’s a lot of spending, Georgie. Shame on you!
    But compared to Obama’s $5 BILLION of deficit spending per day? Obama spent well over three times more per day every single day than did Bush.

http://startthinkingright.wordpress....ponsible-ever/

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

and to add fuel to the fire to make it even worse

Obama to ask for debt limit hike:
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-ask-debt...152416457.html

America is heading into its death throws

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You cannot compare the spending of Bush and Obama. The economic climate left to each President was night and day. You would think, the smart people that you all are, would realize this. Start including a few REAL economists and their POV in your reading material and then form an educated opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You cannot compare the spending of Bush and Obama. The economic climate left to each President was night and day. You would think, the smart people that you all are, would realize this. Start including a few REAL economists and their POV in your reading material and then form an educated opinion.

LOL i guess i need to read THE OBAMA TIMES.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Very true, it was different...we have less money now than we did then, yet we're spending more. I don't need an economist to tell me that's not a good thing, Economics 101 took care of that lesson.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

there's always an excuse for good ol' BO huh?

oh right, trillions of that was to stimulate the economy and help unemployment. even though REAL economists said from the start it was a horrible idea. guess what. they were right.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

there's always an excuse for good ol' BO huh?

oh right, trillions of that was to stimulate the economy and help unemployment. even though REAL economists said from the start it was a horrible idea. guess what. they were right.

Have you been living under a rock?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Have you been living under a rock?

no, but i see very clearly that obama is spending three times what bush did and no one cares because "bush messed things up"

guess what, obama is spending that and it hasn't helped anything. what rock do you think i am living under?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

no, but i see very clearly that obama is spending three times what bush did and no one cares because "bush messed things up"

guess what, obama is spending that and it hasn't helped anything. what rock do you think i am living under?

Where did I say "Bush messed things up"? When Obama took office the WORLD was heading for arguably a depression, not just a recession. I am not blaming that on Bush. I am just saying that a lot of that spending has to do with the situation the country/world found itself in at the time and still does. You can argue it has had no visable positive affect. I can argue that without it, the situation would be much worse.

The point being, you cannot fairly compare the spending of the two Presidents in the way which all the Obama detractors like to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Canada figured how to come out of their problems and how did they do it? STOPPED THE SPENDING!! And i will finish with this!
    Every single day since November 2008, I am more convinced that there is NO HOPE...
    This country made it's decision then...
    And it chose disaster...
    So folks, sit back and relax, kick off your shoes, go buy as much Bud Light as you can before it costs 100 bucks a bottle..., Go fishing before it's outlawed, do some hunting before it's a punishable offense....And wait for the mob...
    They are coming...like a bunch of zombies...THEY WILL BE COMING!!!
    When this house of cards built by a fool begins to crumble (and it will)....get as far away from the big cities as you can.
    Last edited by Lynco Cards; 12-28-2011 at 01:21 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast