Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Nice job with Brandon Knight!!! He didn't sign at all here in Charlotte when I saw him last month. Any chance you got extras of his promo photo unsigned from that radio show???

Sorry, I didn't grab any unsigned ones, since his handlers packed them up at the end of the show. Brandon did sign about 10 extra ones and left them at the table for whomever wanted one, though I didn't grab any, but should of.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/9/12

Went for the New Jersey Nets upon arrival at the hotel. Only got the following to sign for me:

Deron Williams - 1/1 trading card

Jordan Farmar - 1/1 trading card

Missed out on:

Anthony Morrow - 0/1 (came back out with Deron, Jordan, and a couple of other guys to go get something to eat; I called Jordan over instead)

Shelden Williams - 0/1 (went out and walked the other way with his headphones on)

DeShawn Stevenson - 0/1 (didn't recognize him with his hood on)

Didn't need Damion James. Saw Jordan Williams and MarShon Brooks hopped into a cab, but I didn't bring anything for them to sign. Of course, saw the former Mr. Kardashian upon arrival, but didn't even bother calling him over. Everybody else I missed upon arrival or go out.

Last edited by tboculosis; 02-26-2012 at 12:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/11/12

Detroit Red Wings' winger Johan Franzen, winger Tomas Holmstrom, defensemen Niklas Kronwall, and left winger Drew Miller made an appearance for a paid signing they were doing at the Motor City Gallery at the Oakland Mall in Troy, MI. Didn't need Holmstrom and Kronwall, so paid the fees and got Johan to sign my puck with the inscription of "The Mule" on it and Drew to sign my 8 x 10 photo.

Last edited by tboculosis; 02-26-2012 at 12:06 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/12/12

Headed to the hotel to graph the Washington Wizards as they boarded the bus to the game. Got the following to sign:

JaVale McGee - 2/2 trading cards

Rashard Lewis - 1/1 trading card

Maurice Evans - 1/1 trading card

John Wall - 1/1 8 x 10 photo, 1/1 trading card

Missed out on the following:

Nick Young - 0/2 (came out behind Maurice; Maurice stopped, Nick ignored and got on the bus)

assistant coach Sam Cassell - 0/1 (ignored)

Kevin Seraphin - 0/1 (came out behind Wall; called for Wall, of course)

head coach Randy Wittman - 0/1 (ignored)

Jan Vesely signed, but I didn't have anything for him. Andray Blatche didn't make the trip. Everyone else, I didn't need.

Last edited by tboculosis; 02-26-2012 at 12:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Did wall sign 2 at one time or did you have double dip? Usually the Wizards security guy is right behind him going nuts if anyone tries to get two. Nice job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did wall sign 2 at one time or did you have double dip? Usually the Wizards security guy is right behind him going nuts if anyone tries to get two. Nice job.

I double dipped on Wall. The Wizards' team security personnel didn't hardly come out with the players, let alone with Wall, since the crowd of 10 there yesterday were mainly younger, with the exception of a high schooler, another regular, and me being the oldest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi how do you find out where the magic stay in every city ecspecially miami??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi how do you find out where the magic stay in every city ecspecially miami??????

I don't know where they stay in Miami, since I reside in MICHIGAN. Try looking up the 5 star hotels within vicinity of the arena. Call them and ask for an assistant coach. If they connect you to their room, hang up, because you've found the hotel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/18/12

Attended the local sports talk radio station, 97.1 The Ticket, 3rd Annual "Sportsfest" at the Suburban Collections Showplace in Novi, MI today. This year a monetary donation of $10 for one of their charitible cause was required to obtain a wristband for the autograph sessions taking place there, as well as the numbers on the wristband used in a lottery to get in the autograph lines of former Detroit Red Wing Chris Osgood, former Detroit Tiger Cecil Fielder, or former Detroit Tiger Jack Morris. Got the following personnels to sign for me during their scheduled signing time:

Detroit Lions' defensive end Cliff Avril - 1/1 8 x 10 photo blow-up of me with Cliff

Pro Football Hall of Famer Lem Barney - 1/1 full-sized football with "HOF 92" inscription

Detroit Lions' safety Louis Delmas - 1/1 8 x 10 photo blow-up of me with Louis

former Detroit Tiger & MLB player Cecil Fielder - 1/1 trading card (my wristband number was in the group of numbers picked; wish I should of bought one of the Photofile photos they were selling there)

Hockey Hall of Famer Dino Ciccarelli - 1/1 8 x 10 photo with "HOF 2010" inscription

former Detroit Lion Billy Sims - 1/1 mini-football with my requested inscription of "3 x Pro Bowl" along with his added inscriptions of "78 Heisman" & "80 ROY" (Mr. Sims was by far the nicest and most cordial signer there)

Detroit Pistons' forward Austin Daye - 1/1 trading card

Also got IBF Light Middleweight champ, Cornelius "K-9" Bundrage, who was there to represent Kronk gym and help with a boxing session put on there, on his promo photo plus a photo with him. Missed out on Chris Osgood and Jack Morris, who of course didn't get drawn for. Didn't need Hockey Hall of Famer Ted Lindsay nor Detroit Red Wings' center Darren Helm. All in all, another good event put on by the station. The required donation may of irked some people, but due to the amount of seller and dealers there, I had no problem making the donation. Can't wait for next year's event.

Last edited by tboculosis; 02-26-2012 at 01:30 AM.

BANNED

Country

nice hall i also attenened with my son we got everyone except ciccarelli,barney,lindsay and fielder..my son got luckey or the ticket chicks liked him because he was able to score not once but twice vip tickets to go back and get a 1 on 1 auto..we got billy sims and jack morris that way..our number was called for osgood so that was cool ecept he was about 30 mins late..not to bad of a day we scored 6 autos out of the 10...he had a blast and thats all that matters..over a good event they are slowly making it better..

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast