Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Mrveggieman's autograph success (IP/TTM)

Hey guys I'm going to be posting my IP and TTM autograph successes. They will be mainly from basketball but I do like other sports. Without futher waiting my last week I got former Los Angeles Raiders TE Todd Christensen 1/1 and he inclueded a bible verse as well as OL Don Mosebar 2/2 who also included a bible verse on the auto. The Raiders are my favorite football team so it was extra sweet.

Also last week thanks to my lovely wife who I want to give a shoutout to I was able to go the the Atlanta Hawks vs NJ nets game. I got a bunch of IP autos before the game including Sundiata Gaines, Shawne Williams, Deron Williams, Marshon Brooks, Damion James, Jordan Williams, Anthony Morrow, Johan Petro, Memet Okur, Dennis Horner, Popeye Jones and Mario Elie. Thanks to all the ballplayers for the autos and I will be posting more successes real soon.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to see more NBA people on here!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm planning on going to a couple of hawks games this weekend. I will keep you posted.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I rec'd former Green Bay Packer QB Lynn Dickey who was kind enough to sign 1/1 co/o his address in Kansas listed on this site.

@SLNoble13 thanks.

Also sorry that I haven't had anything to report lately. For whatever reason all the cheap tix at the recent hawks games were sold out and they are going on a road trip for a week. Hopefully I can catch a couple of their games when they get back in time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I went to the Atl Hawks vs Memphis Grizz game. I got almost everyone's autos for Memphis except for Rudy Gay and Zach Randoplph who did not come out for pregame warmups. Also when I got home I had a ttm from former NFL punter Ralf Mojsiejenko who was kind enough to sign 4 football cards for me. I'm headed out to see the Hawks play Philly on Saturday so I will report my successes on Monday when I get in to work.

SCF Rewards
    Country

On Friday evening I got Robert Parish ttm c/o his NC addy. He was kind enough to sign 5 cards for me. I also went to Phillips Arena to see the Hawks play the sixers. Wouldn't you know the autograph police was in full force. I had an email printed up for their customer service saying it was ok to come by and get autos prior to the game as long as I returned to my seat after pregame warm ups but wouldn't you know the autographs police wanted to throw their weight around. I ended up speaking to a manager at philips arena who let me stay for that game to get autos but I still have an issue with them that I'm going to address with upper management. That being said here's a pic of what I got at the game!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you really need to send 4 and 5 cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you really need to send 4 and 5 cards?

I sent them im and told him to keep whatever he wants and sign the rest and send them back. I did not expect him to sign all of them but he was nice enough to do so. If he or any ballplayer does not want to sign them all he will more than likely only sign 1 or not sign at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast