Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Need help with an email address!!!!

For some reason I cant see the email address's on the Golden State Warriors website. I need the actual address that I would need to send to for them to get a fan pack, I believe it would be the marketing departments address (if Im wrong please inform me). If you could just go there and copy it in to a PM to me I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Can anybody grab this for me, it'sat the bottom of the home page where it says contact us and then it gives you a list of departments and says click here next to each one to send an email. I think my problem is that when you click it it automatically whats to open the email program attached to your computer but I dont have one attached to my computer and I tried to set it up but for some reason it wont let use my AOL account. If anybody could help I sure would appreciate it. Thanks!