Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I do not share your pessimistic view of the world. I prefer to separate the REAL criminals from the Politicians.

That is an impossible task my friend.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

seriously? that is your response? Are you really comparing Jesus to someone who smokes pot?

since when did our opinion of the law determine whether we have to follow it or not? This is my problem with people who support marijuana. the ATTITUDE. The attitude that because I think the law is stupid, I don't have to follow it. that is insane logic.

So you support these laws just because they are laws and think people should be punished for breaking them?

- In Ohio it is illegal for anyone to be arrested on Sunday or the 4th of July. Should cops be charged if they break this law? http://www.dumblaws.com/law/774

- In Columbus, GA it is illegal to say cuss words on the phone. How many Columbus residents are not complying with this law? http://www.dumblaws.com/law/1490

- In Huntinton, WV it is legal to beat your wife as long as you do it on Sunday on the courthouse steps. Do you support this law?

- In Tucson, AZ there is a law that prevents women from wearing pants. Should all women wearing pants in Tucson be arrested?

My point is that not complying with a law does not make you a criminal. Do you always stay at or under the speed limit? Do you only cross the street in a crosswalk when the sign says WALK?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Huh??? Why is it so hard to get a simple point across around here?

Think about it for a second. Where does the guy selling the drugs on the street corner get his supply from? Does he not have to pay for his supply?

Depends on the dealer. Here in WV growing weed is a pretty common thing. A few years back a guy in my hometown was growing it along his driveway. He hung red Christmas bulbs on it to make it look like tomato plants. If his neighbor hadn't reported him he would have never been caught (cops drove by it numerous times a day LOL).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Depends on the dealer. Here in WV growing weed is a pretty common thing. A few years back a guy in my hometown was growing it along his driveway. He hung red Christmas bulbs on it to make it look like tomato plants. If his neighbor hadn't reported him he would have never been caught (cops drove by it numerous times a day LOL).

Okay, so he would be the "local" criminal element. Regardless, most drugs being sold can be traced back to much larger suppliers affiliated with organized crime.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okay, so he would be the "local" criminal element. Regardless, most drugs being sold can be traced back to much larger suppliers affiliated with organized crime.

I agree. I was being facetious :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Some people who smoke bud are criminals. Some people who eat at wendys are criminals just like some people who watch football are criminals. My point is smoking mary jane does not neccessaliry make you a bad person. There are worst things that so called criminals can do with their time and I think that it is stupid that the police are wasting their time and recources and such trivial matters as what a consenting adult wants to smoke. Again I am not encouraging anyone to smoke or not to smoke I just wish the gov't would worry about the important issues.

smoking marijuana may not make you a bad person but it does make that person a drug user. Just like any other drug it impairs the user from either good judgment and/or motor skills that they would have if they were clean

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i am amazed at the logic some people use to defend the use of illegal drugs. A few things:

first of all, the definition of criminal is "guilty of crime." It is illegal to smoke marijuana. Therefore, if you use it, you are a criminal. Not sure why that is up for debate.

secondly, veggie - if you disagree with a law you have the "moral obligation" to ignore it? Where in the world did you get that from? If we were talking about civil rights or something sure, but the selfish desire to use illegal drugs? So, if I think speed limits are wrong I am "morally obligated" to ignore them? Way to go replacing "be selfish" with "moral obligation.

lastly - duane - are you really comparing the knowing disregard for a law that will land you in jail with the unknowing list of goofy laws that would never be cited or used to fine or arrest someone? I get your point but you can't make that comparison. I will allow the speeding comparison but even that is thin.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

i am amazed at the logic some people use to defend the use of illegal drugs. A few things:

first of all, the definition of criminal is "guilty of crime." It is illegal to smoke marijuana. Therefore, if you use it, you are a criminal. Not sure why that is up for debate.

secondly, veggie - if you disagree with a law you have the "moral obligation" to ignore it? Where in the world did you get that from? If we were talking about civil rights or something sure, but the selfish desire to use illegal drugs? So, if I think speed limits are wrong I am "morally obligated" to ignore them? Way to go replacing "be selfish" with "moral obligation.

lastly - duane - are you really comparing the knowing disregard for a law that will land you in jail with the unknowing list of goofy laws that would never be cited or used to fine or arrest someone? I get your point but you can't make that comparison. I will allow the speeding comparison but even that is thin.

As far as moral obligations I was referring to the works of Jesus/MLK/Ghandi etc. If someone is that adamant about being able to smoke weed and are ok with risking arrest over it then more power to them. That is there form of civil disobedence. Not saying that I would do it or encourage anyone to follow suit but the person is following their own conscience. Also I dont see anything selfish with smoking. If you are smoking in the privacy and comfort of your own home and not near anyone who dosent want the second hand smoke then who are hurting besides themself?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

As far as moral obligations I was referring to the works of Jesus/MLK/Ghandi etc. If someone is that adamant about being able to smoke weed and are ok with risking arrest over it then more power to them. That is there form of civil disobedence. Not saying that I would do it or encourage anyone to follow suit but the person is following their own conscience. Also I dont see anything selfish with smoking. If you are smoking in the privacy and comfort of your own home and not near anyone who dosent want the second hand smoke then who are hurting besides themself?

gotcha on the moral deal. sorry for my misunderstanding. as for the selfish comment, it wasn't so much the act of smoking as the attitude that "my opinion about the law is more important the any law itself. i want to smoke so I should be allowed to even if the law says I can't."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

thats like saying its okay if you're shooting up heroin or smoking crack in the privacy of your own home because you aren't hurting anyone besides yourself? That just doesn't make sense

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast