Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Study: marijuana dosen't harm lungs

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I've always thought it was safer than tobacco and alcohol. I don't do it, but I don't really look down on people that do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've always thought it was safer than tobacco and alcohol. I don't do it, but I don't really look down on people that do.

Agree. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc but I am not going to stand in judgment of what another consenting adult wants to do with his/her own body.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I heard on a report this morning that part of this was since pot smokers inhale a lot harder that there lungs are stronger than smokers.

This study makes sense to me as someone who smoked cigarettes once a week would more than likely have better lungs than an every day smoker. Most smokers smoke a a decent amount every day. I also bet it has to do with a lot of chemicals the stuff into cigarettes. If cigarettes were just made out of pure tobacco I wonder how much better off smokers would be as opposed to now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Once a week...who smokes weed once a week?

I think that inhaling any smoke will have some form of adverse effects. However, marijuana lacks the toxic additives that tobacco has so logic dictates that less poison will equal less damage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i love the people who say things like "i don't judge people or look down on people who do"

my stance is, and will be, as long as it is illegal, I don't care if it isn't as bad for you as cigarettes. While I won't judge, I will have a changed opinion of someone who purposefully, intentionally, and repeatedly breaks the law because they think the law is stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

i love the people who say things like "i don't judge people or look down on people who do"

my stance is, and will be, as long as it is illegal, I don't care if it isn't as bad for you as cigarettes. While I won't judge, I will have a changed opinion of someone who purposefully, intentionally, and repeatedly breaks the law because they think the law is stupid.

It all boils down to how you feel about the legalization of marijuana.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

but for me it doesn't. i could be 100% behind the legalization of marijuana. But until it is made legal, my attitude toward it doesn't change its legal status.

there is no other illegal act that people take this attitude with. Even speeding, which most people admit to doing. I might think a speed limit is too low. Doesn't mean I can speed anytime I want because I think the speed limit is stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

No it doesn't. It all boils down to the fact you are supporting the criminal element of every nieghbourhood in the country.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No it doesn't. It all boils down to the fact you are supporting the criminal element of every nieghbourhood in the country.

Some people who smoke bud are criminals. Some people who eat at wendys are criminals just like some people who watch football are criminals. My point is smoking mary jane does not neccessaliry make you a bad person. There are worst things that so called criminals can do with their time and I think that it is stupid that the police are wasting their time and recources and such trivial matters as what a consenting adult wants to smoke. Again I am not encouraging anyone to smoke or not to smoke I just wish the gov't would worry about the important issues.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast