Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Golf: Player's Ink?

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Golf: Player's Ink?

Does anyone have any of the 2001 UD Player's Ink autographed cards? I know many people who've bought cases and still haven't pulled one, it's virtually impossible. I believe the odds are 1:4000 packs. Does anyone know anything about them, anyone who got them? Just curious.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had one I sold about 3 weeks ago, I think it was joe durant, I think, can't remember who it was. I had 4 offers after I listed to stop the auction and sell to them. bought 1 hobby box got 1 auto and gu, in the one box, bought 1 case got 2 gu, go figure.

gio

I'm thinking about buying a case of golf just in hopes of it because I have nothing better to do with my money, it's exciting opening those cards in hopes of a rare GU or auto. Congrats on the nice pullls. I wonder if anyone pulled the 4 cut signature cards available from Payne Stewart, Bobby Jones and Gene Sarazen? I hope not, I'd love to pull them :) Where did you buy the box pulling the auto?

Tim

GIO - Where did you get the case of 01 UD Golf for $150? I see one online for $180. Thanks, I want a cheap one :)

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude good luck I will never do that again, it was the most boing time I had opening cards, although the market is flooded with gu'd stuff, it still puts some excitement in opening packs, I got it off ebay, it came out to 165 delivered, and you got to make sure you are buying hobby v/s retail as a lot of seller will not specify which one it is it is 2 boxes and they look the same except for the color of the boxes, the green boxes are hobby and the marroon boxes are retail. I got the one box from my local hobby shop and he doesn't even sell golf, we were just talking about it one day and he said I got a box left in the box you want and I said sure. I will trying to find the ebayer that I bought from he is cool del conf and tracking with UPS so you know at all times where your stuff is.

gio

I might not do it, I don't know. Golf is fun and I collect some of it, but I don't know if I want to spend all that dough on it. Thanks for your help if you can find him.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    I might not do it, I don't know. Golf is fun and I collect some of it, but I don't know if I want to spend all that dough on it. Thanks for your help if you can find him.

Tim

tim

here is the link to his store, I didn't see any in his store but email him I know he told me he like 20+cases of 2001 ud golf but that was march 6th
    http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=29488196&ssPageName=L2

gio

Thanks, I'll contact him.

Tim

bbtt123
    talk about nice pulls in golf..i bought 2 2002 spa boxes and one 2003 ud golf boxes pulled these:

1st box SPA:
    ty tryon auto'd rc #d/799
    mickelson auto'd rc #D/799
    3 other autos...dont remember who
    no gu'd in the box but UD is sending me one :)

not bad..the mick is $120 and tryon is $60...total BV on the box for the autos was $220+

2003 UD
    world powers dimarco/gogel/mattice triple gu'd 1 per case
    world powers laura davies/se ri pak dual gu'd 1 per 6 boxes
    redemption for 1 free box...1 per case

all that in one box

a few days later i bought another SPA box for fun...it was decent...4 autos and on the last pack i pulled a tiger woods major & masters spectrum/exra liimited #D/25!!!!...waaay too cool

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by bbtt123
    talk about nice pulls in golf..i bought 2 2002 spa boxes and one 2003 ud golf boxes pulled these:

1st box SPA:
    ty tryon auto'd rc #d/799
    mickelson auto'd rc #D/799
    3 other autos...dont remember who
    no gu'd in the box but UD is sending me one :)

not bad..the mick is $120 and tryon is $60...total BV on the box for the autos was $220+

2003 UD
    world powers dimarco/gogel/mattice triple gu'd 1 per case
    world powers laura davies/se ri pak dual gu'd 1 per 6 boxes
    redemption for 1 free box...1 per case

all that in one box

a few days later i bought another SPA box for fun...it was decent...4 autos and on the last pack i pulled a tiger woods major & masters spectrum/exra liimited #D/25!!!!...waaay too cool

lucky doggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg