Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Where do you buy your boxes?

Where do you buy your sports card boxes from? eBay, a physical store or an Internet site? Also interested to see everyone's response here.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Ebay/Internet for the most part. The card shops are too pricey it seems!

I agree with you, I buy mine on eBay and other Internet sites. I saw a box of 2002 Bowman Chrome football go for $130 at a card shop, whereas it was some $60-$70 on eBay!

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Some on ebay usually well after there release because otherwise you pay to much on the auctions I've seen, the others I preorder from the site below, there still retail prices but there cheaper than anyother pre-sell prices I have found and shipping is only $5 for the first box then 50 cents per box after that!!!!!!

http://community.webtv.net/steelersf.../Cardsandboxes

SCF Rewards

I buy boxes from Ebay; although I do occasionally go to flea markets and auctions to grab them if I see bargain prices.

Auctions are difficult, b/c you usually have to purchase them in large lots, like 30 wax boxes to 1 lot. You usually don't get to choose 1 or 2 boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Podstock-
    What auctions do you go to? I'm also from Orange County and was thinking about checking one out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

It's a shame we can't band together to form a wholesale buying group, and have our own account with the card companies. The retailers are the only ones against it... but I like most of you are buying off ebay because the stores jack up the prices way too much. Anyone have anything better than Ebay?

Try www.DACW.com, that's where I buy boxes form, too.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually buy my boxes from this card shop that I go to. He's the best one in my area and always has good prices. His boxes are always lower than everybody else around here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast