Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See meandsharon11's Items on eBay

can someone help me out?

i got these from my dad. to get to the point do these look legit and should i get these authenticated? these are roger clemens balls. can get more pics if needed

the ball has the 1986 world series red stamp on it with the middle of the stamp scraped off. looks like from an impact, maybe hit? its stamped official 1986 world series ball with the commisioners computer generated auto underneath on the other sweet spot of the ball. it has a bunch of personal stuff wrote on it.

this one is supposedly the whole 1991 redsox team signed with official american league ball stamped on the sweet spot with the presidents computer generated auto underneath.

this is a stamped official college world series commemerative ball with clemens and his college team all signed on it.

all this information of who is on these balls is from what i have been told and what they apear to look like. the balls are obviously old and worn to an extent. 2 look to have been used in some fashion. they look either real or someone went through a lot of trouble to make them look real. these were attained at an estate sale several years ago. thank you for looking and please let me know what you think as im not a memorabilia collector. i am going to tristar this weekend and would like ot know if i should take these with me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

I dont want to say they aren legit, but this is they auto i have seen from him over the years.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROGER-CLEMEN...item1e6a3d8fa8

But he could have signed differently in college

SCF Rewards
    Country

would you say its worth trying to get them authenticated?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honeslty I dont think the first 2 are real, maybe try and get the college ball checked because like I said he could have signed differently in college. I have probably gotten Clemens auto 6 times over the last 5 or 6 years and none of them have looked like the autos you have.. Again this is Just my opinion!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Red-Sox...item519cd42c38

here's one from 1984. it doesnt look like the ones he does now. it looks a lot like the second. the first will be suspect, but i'll try it anyway.

here's another one. this one looks even more like the second and a little like the first.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-BOSTON-...item2c61bd1166

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it cant hurt to try, I hope they are real because they would make for some really nice pieces. Especially that College ball signed by the texas team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah thats what im thinking. if the top one is real it's gonna be worth something too. it has the auto, 1986 cy young, all the others you see around the auto, 1986 m.v.p, and on the top it says

to kathy and big bro, love rc.............if that's really his sig and he signed that then it was ment for his family members. a lot of personal markings on it. im not getting my hopes up, but if that really is real it's probably something that should have never made it out to the public.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that second ball is signed twice by clemens. The other auto does look like his. And it has tom seavers auto. Its 1986 redsox team signed ball. That's the only year seaver played with them.

I had them checked out. A guy down here that runs a lot of shows and has a shop is having psa/dna guys come to his shop in april. He told me strait up they're legit, and to take them over when he has them there. He told me to get the college ball and clemens only ball authenticated. He also said I could get the second done, but it would cost $50 since its team signed and may or may not be worth it since they go $150-$200. He told me he would move it for me if I didn't want to get it done. I could have had jsa do them at tristar, but I don't trust them, and he told me as much. April I'll come back and post pics. Don't know what they would be worth but I have them running on the bay right now. When building up watchers. When get the certs I'll post them there and see what I can get on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Clemens autos are his pre, pre Roid graphs and are good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol never thought of autos that way, but that does make sense. I'm just waiting till april for the psa signing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast