Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have some awesome stuff!

Thanks! hopefully I'm just getting started!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the Kings today before their game against the Wolves. Got Hassan Whiteside and Jason Thompson on a Kings 8x10 and Tyreke Evans on an 8x10. Missed Jimmer because he took a cab :( O well. there is always next year to get him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Posted pictures of my autographs from yesterday on my blog of Tyreke Evans and the Kings

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome weekend

Well this weekend was an awesome weekend for me graphing here in the Twin Cities. First, on Friday, I started off graphing the Dallas Mavericks. I got Jason Kidd on an 8x10. Unfortunately, he used someone else's paintpen and it smeared. I will be sending a new 8x10 to him c/o Dallas Mavericks since he has been signing TTM as of late. Kidd was super nice and signed for everyone. I didn't get many more at the hotel. Most of the players took cabs to the game and it was super cold out so it wasn't a great day.
    On the Dallas Mavericks 8x10 I got: Coach Rick Carlisle, Coach Monte Mathis, Rodrique Beaubois, Coach Darrell Armstrong, and Jason Terry.

Saturday, I got to the Target Center around 3:40 to get some Timberwolves players. On my Wolves 8x10, I got Michael Beasley, Nikola Pekovic, and Brad Miller. Unfortunately, the Brad Miller autograph is hard to see at the top because the cold wrecked my silver Sharpie. My Wolves 8x10 is now full. I have: Anthony Randolph, Brad Miller, Coach Shawn Respert (twice), Wayne Ellington, Malcolm Lee, Anthony Randolph, Nikola Pekovic, Michael Beasley, and Darko Milicic.
    I also got Kevin Love on an 8x10. JJ Barea signed 2 customs for me that I made on Microsoft Word and had printed on heavy duty cardstock. Ricky Rubio didn't sign for anyone but a 10 year old girl. I thought he'd sign for me since I'm a girl too but nope. He told me after the game, which I couldn't be there for. Derrick Williams pulled up in a very nice red Maserati and he didn't sign either.
    Then I tried for some Knicks players as they entered the arena. Good to see the fame has gone to Jeremy Lin's head. He didn't sign for any of us waiting there. 2 weeks from now he'll be forgotten anyways. I only got 2 Knicks players. The team wasn't a very good signing team. I got Mike Bibby :) and Tyson Chandler, both on 8x10s.
    Finally, today I went to Michael Oher's book signing for "I Beat the Odds" at Mall of America. Wristbands were given out starting at 11. I had to buy a paperback version of his book, which cost $17, but it was worth it. I was in the first 20 people. He was so nice. He shook my hand, thanked me for coming, told me he hopes I enjoy the book. I said I probably would since I love reading sports books. He personalized the book and I got a picture with him!!

Pictures of everything in my blog. Thanks for reading!

BANNED

Country

Nice stuff. You got more Wolves autographs than I do, and I've been living here for 20 years. Lol 15 of them as a grapher. Lol I wish I could have tagged along on Saturday, but I had to go to my little sister's and cousin's bday parties. That sucked. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. You got more Wolves autographs than I do, and I've been living here for 20 years. Lol 15 of them as a grapher. Lol I wish I could have tagged along on Saturday, but I had to go to my little sister's and cousin's bday parties. That sucked. Lol

hahaha yeah it definitely helps being a girl hehe

SCF Rewards
    Country

lots of great stuff in here!

SCF Rewards
    Country

lots of great stuff in here!

Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally I had a chance to sit down and blog about my autograph successes from the Charlotte Bobcats hotel Wednesday here in Minneapolis. Got almost the whole team and 2 coaches at the hotel. I got DJ Augustin and Kemba Walker on 8x10s and the rest on a Bobcats photo. Pictures on my blog

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm taking a break at Starbuck's in Minneapolis before getting some more autographs but I got the 76ers at their hotel this morning before and after shootaround. On a 76ers 8x10 I got coaches Brian James, Aaron McKie, Michael Curry, and head coach Doug Collins. I was actually sitting in the Starbuck's next to the hotel doing homework since the Wolves didn't have shootaround and the coaches started walking in from the hotel connected to it. They were more than happy to sign. Players I got on the 8x10 are Jrue Holliday, Elton Brand, Nikola Vucevic, Louis Williams, Lavoy Allen, and Thaddeus Young. Then on 8x10s I got Andre Iguodala, Evan Turner, and Andres Nocioni. Also got a picture with Nocioni but it didn't turn out that great since I had to take it myself. Nocioni also has the creepiest facial expression ever in it! I'll post photos on my blog when I get back to my dorm.

Hopefully today's the day my drought with Rubio and Derrick Williams ends!

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast