Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1656636465666768 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is awesome, Seems like Josh is a great guy. Probably sucks that he inscribed those bible verses if you're an atheist but hey! Still pretty cool! Josh has really been through alot, I just find it awesome he took the picture himself. I showed that to my girlfriend she loved it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is awesome, Seems like Josh is a great guy. Probably sucks that he inscribed those bible verses if you're an atheist but hey! Still pretty cool! Josh has really been through alot, I just find it awesome he took the picture himself. I showed that to my girlfriend she loved it.

Yeah I'm not big on athletes signing bible verses and wearing their religion on their sleeve but it's hard not to cheer for a guy like Josh Hamilton after everything he's overcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally I'm the opposite, as a Christian I've actually asked if they could inscribe one for me, but I guess they just write what's important to them. Still a cool addition from a FANTASTIC hitter and ball-player. Love the Trout, as well. My 20 auto'd cards (half of them low-end NFL Draft 2013 cards and etc) sure do feel silly compared to your collection! Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally I'm the opposite, as a Christian I've actually asked if they could inscribe one for me, but I guess they just write what's important to them. Still a cool addition from a FANTASTIC hitter and ball-player. Love the Trout, as well. My 20 auto'd cards (half of them low-end NFL Draft 2013 cards and etc) sure do feel silly compared to your collection! Lol

Haha it's taken a lot of work to build it up into the collection it is. There aren't too many players that I'd be ecstatic to add to my collection but right now #1 on that list is Hope Solo. Hopefully someday I can get her in-person instead of buying off ebay. #2 is Elena Delle Donne; I can't wait to get her when she comes here with the Sky in September. And I'm definitely looking forward to the Texans and Astros coming here to Minneapolis in August. Gonna be a great month.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a friendly reminder everyone I don't do trades or 50/50s

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you mind PMing me the address you used for Austin Meadows and Clint Frazier? and did you send Lucas Harrell's to the Astro's address in TX?

BANNED

Country

Do you mind PMing me the address you used for Austin Meadows and Clint Frazier? and did you send Lucas Harrell's to the Astro's address in TX?

It is in the TTM manager!
    Last edited by Captain; 04-21-2013 at 08:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry, i was mainly asking about Lucas Harrell because nobody has reported a success from him in a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank u for showing the newbie what's up

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry, i was mainly asking about Lucas Harrell because nobody has reported a success from him in a while.

I don't remember if it was home or c/o team since I sent cards to both lately.

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1656636465666768 LastLast