Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 673

Thread: CLRyan5's Success Thread

     
  1. #601
    Wow no love for a return from an Oscar-nominated actress!? Harsh board lately!

    Yesterday brought 2 Spring Training returns:

    Tom Layne: 2/4
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/19
    Kept 2 copies of the 2013 Topps base, signed 2; sucks the blue parallel smeared a bit. These 2013 Topps look really sharp. The Heritage on the other hand...not a big fan
    Brad Miller: 2/4
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/19
    Sent 4 cards, I think 1 wasn't him. I bought it without seeing it and wasn't sure it was him but sent it in case. I also sent his Donruss Elite Extra Edition. He only signed 2 of the 2012 Heritage Minors and sent back the other 2 unsigned. I find it kinda weird he signed 2 copies of the same card haha but very happy he signed


  2. #602
    I haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty but heard it was great, sweet return all the same. Yeah I have noticed that the board has been very quiet lately maybe its just the time of year haha.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

  3. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by awz50 View Post
    I haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty but heard it was great, sweet return all the same. Yeah I have noticed that the board has been very quiet lately maybe its just the time of year haha.
    It's the best movie I've ever seen haha I just bought the DVD today. And hopefully the board picks up more during baseball season so I can see how teams that come here are signing in other cities

  4. #604
    I used to comment on your thread, but it seems like there's not a whole lot of stuff that isn't Barea, Kirilenko, etc.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

  5. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    I used to comment on your thread, but it seems like there's not a whole lot of stuff that isn't Barea, Kirilenko, etc.
    It's NBA season and there haven't been many visiting teams worth going for lately. Not gonna pass up their autographs when I can get them so easily

  6. #606

  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffAnderson92 View Post
    WOW! great success's
    Thanks! I was looking for successes on fanmail.biz from her and a lot of people got stuff back from her but it looks like I got 1 of the nicest signatures. And she personalized some of the others but not mine. I wrote a nice long letter about how her role inspired me

  8. #608
    Yesterday brought the big mailday I've been waiting for during Spring Training. I got 5 returns!

    Brett Anderson: 3/4 Kept my Jersey Card! :(
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/21
    Liam Hendriks: 4/4
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/21
    Tommy Milone: 3/3
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/21
    Blake Beavan: 2/4
    Out: 3/4 In: 3/21
    Christian Friedrich: 4/3
    Out: 3/11 In: 3/21
    This is a great return because Friedrich took the time to write a note back. He seems like an amazing guy. He said "Thanks for the letter Colleen. Hope you're getting most of your cards back. Good luck collecting and go Rox."

  9. #609
    I haven't gotten any from spring training this year so far, well 2 came from spring training (David Robertson/Chris Parmelee) but I sent the cards to their teams back in September.

    How do you get so many in person autographs? I live in Alaska so it's almost impossible for me, but I've gotten more than 250 autographs from ttm's and online request since I started trying to get them last June.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 03-22-2013 at 05:54 PM.

  10. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffAnderson92 View Post
    I haven't gotten any from spring training this year so far, well 2 came from spring training (David Robertson/Chris Parmelee) but I sent the cards to their teams back in September.

    How do you get so many in person autographs? I live in Alaska so it's almost impossible for me, but I've gotten more than 250 autographs from ttm's and online request since I started trying to get them last June.
    I live in downtown Minneapolis just 7 blocks from the Target Center and 8 blocks from Target Field. Plus all the hotels are down here so it's very convenient

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •