Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought a long awaited return from an actress I had written off

Missy Peregrym: 2/2 c/o Rookie Blue Filming Set (address now expired)
    Out: 10/13/12 In: 2/2/13
    Love these photos. Rookie Blue is 1 of my favorite television shows and she was also great in Stick It.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today the University of Minnesota held their annual Pro-Alumni baseball game at the Metrodome. It was a fantastic day of graphing.

Justin Gominsky: 8/8
    I met him last year this game and I also sent him a custom card RockiesFan made me this offseason and he loved it. He requested a copy of it and gave me a new address to send to. I am friends with him on Facebook and messaged him asking if he'd be at this game so I could give the cards to him in person. He said he'd love to get it in person. As he was done talking with a friend in the stands he walked over and as soon as he saw my Astros hat he knew I was the one with his card. He was a great guy. We talked about where he'd be assigned for the season and how he liked the new Astros' logo and colors, as well as how rough it's going to be for them in the AL West haha! He loved the photos I printed and the cards RockiesFan made me. He requested copies of these as well so I'll order them as soon as I have money again

Mike Kvasnicka: 9/9
    Kvasnicka was the other Astros' prospect I was looking forward to meeting today. We also discussed where he'd been assigned (most likely High A Lancaster) and how he liked the new logo and colors (he loves them). He also loved the cards and requested copies. Hopefully since he'll be looking for these in the mail from me I can send him some of his actual cards to get signed as well. I've sent to him twice with no luck.

Cole DeVries: 1/1 GU Midwest League Baseball
    I ordered 6 8x10s for him for this game on Sunday night and the mail had still not arrived at 1230 when I had to leave. My mail is usually here by 11am on Saturdays. Of course, when I got home this evening my photos were here. I told DeVries I had ordered photos for the game but they didn't arrive in time and I'd have to snag him at a Twins game this season. He smiled and said "yeah definitely. I'll be there." He is such a great guy so I shouldn't have a problem getting the photos signed
    Gopher Team Sheet:
    Luke Appert, Jim Brower, Greg Olson
    Jack Hannahan: 1/1
    Robb Quinlan: 1/1
    Seth Rosin: 3/3

Glen Perkins: 1/3
    Wasn't very friendly. Would only sign 1 photo and didn't engage with fans around me trying to talk to him while he was signing
    Kyle Knudson: 1/1
    John Gaub: 1/1
    TJ Oakes: 1/1
    Nick O'Shea: 1/1
    Nate Hanson: 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, if you couldn't tell, today was a busy day of graphing for me. Once warmups for the Gopher Pro Alumni game were over around 3, I headed out to the lightrail and took it to the station near the Target Center. I graphed the Wolves outside and also tried the Hornets first bus with all the stars with no luck. The Wolves had to be to the arena by 430 I'm guessing since everyone was there early. Unfortunately, for the first time in a long time, I did not get JJ Barea's autograph tonight. He took a cab and I asked him to sign as he was walking in but he said he was late and he said he'd get me next time. He smiled and was really sweet. With all the times he's signed for me, I'm grateful he even gives me the time of day so I had no problem with him not signing today.

Nikola Pekovic: 2/2

Derrick Williams: 1/1
    Alexey Shved: 1/1
    Andrei Kirilenko: 8/8
    Lou Amundson: 1/1
    Luke Ridnour: 1/1
    I graphed the New Orleans Hornets inside to try to get Greivis Vasquez, who has been one of my favorite players ever since he dominated at Maryland and handed Duke a few losses :). I also wanted Anthony Davis and Austin Rivers. Austin Rivers didn't come out to warm up and he only signed like 1 autograph coming off the bus.
    Greivis Vasquez: 4/4
    Thanks to Autofreak for getting 2 of these photos signed for me
    I thought the first photo was him with mean eyes and looked pretty badass but when I got it with my recent order it didn't look how I expected haha. He even told Alec "That's a weird photo man" hahaha! Sorry Alec!

Anthony Davis: 1/1
    Not much of an autograph but happy he signed a few and I was able to get him

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I got him for a friend for free. What do you mean PM me?

Private message... It's a way to communicate privately on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Private message... It's a way to communicate privately on here.

Yes I know that but what's there to talk about in regards to Benson? I don't do trades, 50/50 (whatever that is), or get autographs for people.

BANNED

Country

Jeez, I thought my Anthony Davis looked bad. Wow... Ouch. Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeez, I thought my Anthony Davis looked bad. Wow... Ouch. Haha

Haha yeah....let's not talk about that one haha!

BANNED

Country

Haha yeah....let's not talk about that one haha!

Doesn't even look remotely similar to the one I got, standing right next to you. Haha So I guess that raises the question... Which one of us got the better signature from him? Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't even look remotely similar to the one I got, standing right next to you. Haha So I guess that raises the question... Which one of us got the better signature from him? Haha

You! Definitely haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I got him for a friend for free. What do you mean PM me?

Yes I know that but what's there to talk about in regards to Benson? I don't do trades, 50/50 (whatever that is), or get autographs for people.

I was going to see if we could work out a deal. Wasn't aware you didn't make them. Seems like you have done so previously, but I must have misunderstood. I apologize. Now I know and I won't think of asking ever again.

Enjoy your collection.

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast