Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

That Hicks poster looks fantastic. Had I known they were just $1, I would have grabbed a few while I was over there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definitely seem like a good-signing group of guys...looking forward to 'graphing them in the coming month. Not surprised about Mauer not signing...he's the one player I genuinely dislike after meeting him.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of his after this event

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Hicks poster looks fantastic. Had I known they were just $1, I would have grabbed a few while I was over there!

Yeah I couldn't say no

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're really starting to sound like a broken record.

At least I am a honest broken record.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At least I am a honest broken record.

I'm sorry you're jealous of my collection and yours can't compare but you don't need to keep commenting on my thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

got ryan church on 2009 topps heritage 5 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

got ryan church on 2009 topps heritage 5 days

Hey. I noticed this is your first post so I'll just introduce you to this forum. This thread is just for my personal successes. I invite you to either start your own success thread to share your own successes like I have or else you can post on the Multiple Sports Success thread. Thanks and welcome to the forum

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sorry you're jealous of my collection and yours can't compare but you don't need to keep commenting on my thread

Yep. Minnesota Memorabilia i bet your raking in the cash.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Yep. Minnesota Memorabilia i bet your raking in the cash.

Jealously, the root cause of evil!

I think she has an awesome collection! I asked her one time for help, a 50/50 I believe and she said she wasn't able to and I was fine with that. If that is not acceptable to you then get over it. Please stop hijacking her thread.

CLryan5 - Keep on putting your successes on here. This is one of my favorite threads.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jealously, the root cause of evil!

I think she has an awesome collection! I asked her one time for help, a 50/50 I believe and she said she wasn't able to and I was fine with that. If that is not acceptable to you then get over it. Please stop hijacking her thread.

CLryan5 - Keep on putting your successes on here. This is one of my favorite threads.

Perfectly said. Thanks!

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast