Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

i might be able to swing down for a day or 2..short drive down from Pittsburgh!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (52)
    Country

I should be down depending on the hockey tournament in Pittsburgh. If it's the last weekend in July yes. If it's that weekend in August no. More like buying Wednesday and Thursday if I have the weekend tournament.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm certain I will be going for a day or two. I live an hour away, so the drive is not a big deal. The days probably depend on who is signing at the show. This will be my 3rd National (NJ & Baltimore) and I enjoy each one. I'm just getting back into the hobby, so I will probably look for PC or Vintage cards. In addition my girlfriend likes Vintage stuff, so we would probably will hit up every table and see what people have.

I'd be interested in meeting some people there if we cross paths.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I should be down depending on the hockey tournament in Pittsburgh. If it's the last weekend in July yes. If it's that weekend in August no. More like buying Wednesday and Thursday if I have the weekend tournament.

It August 1st to 5th.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

You guys might actually get to see what spuds looks like,my wife actually is planning on us being there all 4 days,now to just make travel arrangements and save up money.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in going, its a long hike from michigan though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am interested in going, its a long hike from michigan though.

Could always see about hooking up with others from Michigna in a carpool.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Don add me and loqtus to attend the festivies and this time ya best have something for me ya know what I mean and the page is completely updated so keep checking on it for any changes between now and the show *lol* other than Tonys FOTW award *lol* and golfermatt91 if ya dont mind seeing if ya can stay 2 weeks I could maybe swing by and meet up and have a rider join me on the journey cause Ill be coming from Michigan as well and staying with loqtus for 2 weeks the week prior and the week of the show since he lives an hour away and we like to have a 3rd party join in the festivies so if ya can let me know and we can set up an arrangements in what you can do to help out also Don ya a lil late I posted something like this in the baseball card chat area *lol*. I am looking forward to seeing others as well meeting some people for the first time as well since this is my 6th National after attending the last 4 in Chicago and the of course the 1st time it came to Baltimore in 2010. Also Don ask patriotsguy about my proposal of a contest I asked about to run during the show catch ya later.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here the line up of the initial autographs:

TRISTAR Autograph Pavilion: National Sports Collectors Convention – INITIAL AUTOGRAPH LINEUP!

CAL RIPKEN JR., REGGIE JACKSON, BOB GIBSON, JOHN SMOLTZ
    & ALEXANDER OVECHKIN HEADLINE FIRST ANNOUNCED GROUP

The initial group of autograph guests for the 33rd Annual National Sports Collectors Convention, August 1-5, 2012, in Baltimore has been announced!

Baseball is well represented with appearances confirmed by Hall of Famers including Cal Ripken Jr., Jim Palmer, Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson, Eddie Murray, Reggie Jackson, Rickey Henderson, Jim Rice, Carlton Fisk, Fergie Jenkins, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, Ozzie Smith, Bruce Sutter and Whitey Herzog. Plus, special appearances will be made by John Smoltz ('96 NL Cy Young & 3,000 K Club) and members of the Big Red Machine: Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Dave Concepcion and Ken Griffey Sr.

Cal Ripken Jr.

Reggie Jackson

Bob Gibson

John Smoltz

The last three jockeys to win the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing will be making rare public autograph appearances: Ron Turcotte (Secretariat '73), Jean Cruguet (Seattle Slew '77) and Steve Cauthen (Affirmed '78). Rounding out the initial list are Alexander Ovechkin (2-Time NHL MVP) and NFL Hall of Famer Randy White. Many more players to be announced, including big name football stars in the coming weeks!

Alexander Ovechkin

Lou Brock

Johnny Bench

Randy White

Admission tickets and VIP Packages for the 33rd National will go on sale on the National's website by mid-March. More information coming soon. Autograph tickets will go on sale on the TRISTAR website in

http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/index.html
    Last edited by doniceage; 02-17-2012 at 06:15 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I plan on going. Went in 2010 and it was my first Nationals show. Let me know about getting lodging reservations.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast