Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

SCF College Collector Group: February/March Edition

Basically this is just like any other team collector group. However this group focuses just on us college football maniacs!
    We send cards to other people in the group according to their college team and in return you get cards of your favorite team.

Here are some general rules:

- YOU MUST HAVE 20 SUCCESSFUL TRADES TO JOIN THIS GROUP!
    You must also not have a Must Send First or No Trades/Sales/Buying tag or multiple infractions on the site to be eligible.

- Post your montly pairing in the Trade Manager! If someone doesn't send to you, this will be your only recourse.

- If you apply for a team you must have proof of being a fan on that college team. (Example: a bucket of your PC items that you have of that team)

- You are required to send out at least (1) package (please make it at least 15 cards unless you are sending out autos or game used or low #ed cards) to the member you are assigned too every two months. You don't have to send out game used or autos but other people will remember what you send and the better cards you send most likely the better cards your will receive. And of course there is no limit to how many you send out. (the average package in this group seems to be a couple autos/GU and whatever RC/Insert/Parallels you can find.)

- Every two months everyone will be paired up with another person in which you are required to send at least one package too. Of course if you feel like sending a package out to more than just 1 member (after sending one to the person you are matched up with) you can do so. Just make sure you get a package out to the person you are matched up with for the month!

- If you need to leave the group temporarily, your spot will be held for 3 months. After 3 months, it will be opened up for a new member to take that team.

- Post what you get from others! Scans are greatly recommended too!

- Feel free to talk about anything (well anything allowed under the SCF rules) post any or all of your mail days! Just chit chat and have fun with people that have common interests with you! And also mainly get back to the roots of collecting where collecting used to be for fun!

PM jaybird_1981 to Apply!
    We only have one member per college team. We do occasionally have a member leave the group though so keep checking, your team might come available.

Our Current Active Membership
    Auburn Tigers: AUTaxMan
    Boise State Broncos: jrlebert
    Florida Gators: LoganGator15
    Florida State Seminoles: Scalpem96
    Hawaii Warriors: viet_stylez
    Marshall Thundering Herd: Herdfan13
    Michigan Wolverines: michigandan
    Miami Hurricanes: UMCanes#1
    North Carolina Tarheels: CHillyDoggy
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish: TrueIrishFan616
    Oklahoma Sooners: Filthy
    Penn State Nittany Lions: Welker83
    Tennessee Volunteers: jaybird_1981
    Texas Longhorns: K.Pop
    Virginia Cavaliers: 11chaos

February/March Groups:
    LoganGator15 (Florida Gators) & K.Pop (Texas Longhorns)
    11chaos (Virginia Cavaliers) & jaybird_1981 (Tennessee Volunteers)
    Scalpem96 (Florida St. Seminoles) & Welker83 (Penn St. Nittany Lions)
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

viet_stylez (Hawaii Warriors) & Filthy (Oklahoma Sooners)
    Herdfan13 (Marshall Thundering Herd) & lambeauleap87 (Ohio St. Buckeyes)
    michigandan (Michigan Wolverines) & jrlebert (Boise St. Broncos)
    ChillyDoggy (North Carolina Tarheels) & UMCanes#1 (Miami Hurricanes)

Members staying in the group
    michigandan (Michigan Wolverines)
    Herdfan13 (Marshall Thundering Herd)
    jaybird_1981 (Tennessee Volunteers)
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish: TrueIrishFan616
    Auburn Tigers:AUTaxMan
    Boise State Broncos: jrlebert
    viet_stylez (Hawaii Warriors)
    UMCanes#1 (Miami Hurricanes)
    Welker83 (Penn St. Nittany Lions)
    11chaos (Virginia Cavaliers) holding Bill's spot while he's deployed
    Group History:
    January 2012 Thread
    2011 Thread
    Last edited by michigandan; 04-15-2012 at 11:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good, I already have a smattering of "Hits" and inserts for you, just have to find some more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djv86's Items on eBay

Man my tigers kind of had a disappointing day today...ah well...cant win 'em all

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man my tigers kind of had a disappointing day today...ah well...cant win 'em all

#16 LSU = Total - 21 // 5 Star = 0 // 4 Star = 9 // 3 Star = 11
    #17 Tennessee = Total - 20 // 5 Star = 0 // 4 Star = 10 // 3 Star = 8
    #27 Virginia = Total - 26 // 5 Star = 0 // 4 Star = 4 // 3 Star = 16

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Hey guys here are the hits from herdfan13 also had a stack of rc's and psu base.

Hey all. Got a few things in the mail. Havent spent much as of late as my wife and I are putting our extra money away for when we move in september.

This is NOT from heardfan13 i got this on ebay for my cameron wake pc.

1st a card i have only seen 1 other time and sold for a BIN of 11.99 + shipping.
    Well saw this and couldnt hit the bin fast enough.... was 3.99
    Box set only parallel 3 per box set #/77 so i'm gonna say these are harder to get than people may realize.
    Cameron Wake #/77 Have almost all his cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Cameron Wake...those reds are really hard to find. I missed out on a Kuhn on eBay for $4.99 as a BIN that went in a few minutes and haven't seen another. I need the red and platinum to finish my "rainbow."

Ohio State had a HUGE NSD...even signed one of the guys that I know, Kyle Dodson, away from Wisconsin...Urban Meyer took this recruiting class straight to the top, and he's not done yet.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)
    Country

Nice Cameron. Hope you enjoyed the lot.

Hey guys here are the hits from herdfan13 also had a stack of rc's and psu base.

Hey all. Got a few things in the mail. Havent spent much as of late as my wife and I are putting our extra money away for when we move in september.

This is NOT from heardfan13 i got this on ebay for my cameron wake pc.

1st a card i have only seen 1 other time and sold for a BIN of 11.99 + shipping.
    Well saw this and couldnt hit the bin fast enough.... was 3.99
    Box set only parallel 3 per box set #/77 so i'm gonna say these are harder to get than people may realize.
    Cameron Wake #/77 Have almost all his cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)
    Country

Feb/March Trade posted

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feb/March Trade posted

Confirmed...I hope you don't mind, but I'm pretty cleaned out of Marshall non-hits, so a bulk of your package will be of the autograph or jersey sort.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)
    Country

Confirmed...I hope you don't mind, but I'm pretty cleaned out of Marshall non-hits, so a bulk of your package will be of the autograph or jersey sort.

No problem. Just give me an idea of how many you expect to send so I can make sure I match your package. Have a few already. JLMK

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast