Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Panetta: US combat in Afghanistan to end next year

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

This means that we are going to have more unemployment. The military is going to dowsize again. Youa re going to have all this veterans without a job as soon as they come back. It is good for the governement to save money but at the same time it is bad for military families.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

GOOD! Why are we there? They all HATE us. I say bring EVERY SINGLE troop in a foreign country home. Let them defend for themselves. Let other countries be. But with that said i say we CUT OFF ALL money we send to those countries also. We should not SEND money to countries when our own economy is in trouble. If Iran wants a NUKE let them have a nuke and if they use it then we USE ours. WE have got to stop policing the world. Bring the Troops home and CUT the money off. We will save a ton.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

GOOD! Why are we there? They all HATE us. I say bring EVERY SINGLE troop in a foreign country home. Let them defend for themselves. Let other countries be. But with that said i say we CUT OFF ALL money we send to those countries also. We should not SEND money to countries when our own economy is in trouble. If Iran wants a NUKE let them have a nuke and if they use it then we USE ours. WE have got to stop policing the world. Bring the Troops home and CUT the money off. We will save a ton.

I agree. Why do we still have such large bases in Germany and Japan? We have something like 100,000 troops combined in those countries. It's not 1945, we can deconstruct those bases.

I think we all want our troops home and safe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

This means that we are going to have more unemployment. The military is going to dowsize again. Youa re going to have all this veterans without a job as soon as they come back. It is good for the governement to save money but at the same time it is bad for military families.

This might be true, but I'd think military families would rather have their family members back in the U.S. looking for work than in Afghanistan trying to stay alive or in harms way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I agree pretty much completely to the part of bringing home troops and ending our wars. I will say that I'm okay with having bases around the world in countries that we are friendly with to some degree. It does seem odd though considering these other countries don't have military bases here in the U.S.

As far as foreign funding I'll bet there is a lot of waste although I'm not against us helping out countries that need legitimate help if it goes to actual good. However, when our country is needing to tighten up the purse strings it seems like those types of things would be one of the first things to cut. If a family takes a pay cut or something, charity is usually one of the first budgetary cuts.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I agree pretty much completely to the part of bringing home troops and ending our wars. I will say that I'm okay with having bases around the world in countries that we are friendly with to some degree. It does seem odd though considering these other countries don't have military bases here in the U.S.

As far as foreign funding I'll bet there is a lot of waste although I'm not against us helping out countries that need legitimate help if it goes to actual good. However, when our country is needing to tighten up the purse strings it seems like those types of things would be one of the first things to cut. If a family takes a pay cut or something, charity is usually one of the first budgetary cuts.

These other countries have no interests in this part of the world to worry about. Therefore, they do not need convenient locations to launch military attacks from.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Bring em all home, but don't tell your enemy exactly when you are leaving. At least make them work a little to retake the country.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

bring em all home, but don't tell your enemy exactly when you are leaving. At least make them work a little to retake the country.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

This is creepy. P&R is agreeing on stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast