Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Spring Training Ideas?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tampacannon813's Items on eBay

Getting lucky like that often means getting fakes. I'd bet dollars to donuts that those vlads were fake, given the kind of guy he is in person.

Likewise I bet any stras or Bryce returns from here on out go the way of the Brett favre minnesota graphs (I.e. Fake).

Don't get me wrong I like risk taking in ttm, I just think those particular risks are stupid. Those guys are like sending to Derek Jeter at this point.

Couldnt disagree more! A friend and I sent a ton last year while we both sent to some unknown and younger players he didnt bother with any big names. If you think they are fake then ok but getting mac, wright, and vlad was a nice addition for me! Comparing to authentics they look spot on to me. Just my thoughts...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(116)
    Country

Stamps rose by 2 cents which sucks lol. I've gotta get some ST requests ready to go soon... I'm hoping to send out some 2012 Topps to some no-namers, just because I think they'd look nice signed :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

SENT
    Trevor Cahill
    Jack Cust
    Kyle Weiland
    Mike/Giancarlo Stanton
    J.B. Shuck
    Lonnie Chisenhall
    Vinnie Pestano
    Nick Weglarz
    Carlos Santana