Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Killer stuff. The Mudd return looks nice. Such a great mind of the game. Thats great about White. I have some cards of his i ordered on Saturday that i was going to send to him. Nice to see the Heisman pic still alive & being signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Killer stuff. The Mudd return looks nice. Such a great mind of the game. Thats great about White. I have some cards of his i ordered on Saturday that i was going to send to him. Nice to see the Heisman pic still alive & being signed.

Thanks! I love watching Mudd on the sidelines coaching his guys up. He does pretty good for a guy that had hip replacement done a short time ago. And yes, the Heisman pic lives but it is traveling much less these days and only to those that will confirm a return trip back to me - LOL! Of course, it's still a risk.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Really like those first day issue customs that you have been rolling out. I am sure that it works great with those older players as they are harder to find good quality photos of. Congrats on all those wonderful returns and thanks for sharing them with us!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really like those first day issue customs that you have been rolling out. I am sure that it works great with those older players as they are harder to find good quality photos of. Congrats on all those wonderful returns and thanks for sharing them with us!

Thanks! I think you're right about the older players liking the CICs because I'm finding that more of them are keeping the one offered.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Some really cool returns. Love the postcard style.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some really cool returns. Love the postcard style.

Thanks! I'm starting to send out more CICs than 8x10s because the cost doesn't hurt as much when they don't come back
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Recent TTMs:

Jeff Saturday. personalized & signed 8x10s.

Al "Hoagy" Carmichael, signed two 8x10s.

Dr. Gene Derricotte, signed a CIC, kept the one offered & signed an IC with his Tuskegee Airman info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM arrivals today:

Pat Neshek, LOL - signed my goof-ball 8x10 with "angel Pat vs devil Pat" having a conversation with him. He kept the extra I made for him an sent me a couple extra cards. Only Pat would enjoy signing something like this with my sense of humor...

Dave Duncan, signed my 2 CICs in a week. Funny because it would take me most of ST to finally get him to sign something for me the last couple of years...

Larry Johnson, signed my 8x10 but it took over 4 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice stuff as usual. I have a request going out to Dave Duncan myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice stuff as usual. I have a request going out to Dave Duncan myself.

Thank you! Yeah, when I saw Cory's success with Duncan it reminded me so I looked him up. I really couldn't believe how quick the return was compared to trying to get him IP during ST. Some things just don't make sense...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Love the LJ.

Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast