Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Good stuff man congrats on some nice golf sigs. Where did you get your Masters flag and how much was it, if you dont mind me asking and can remember ? Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Good stuff man congrats on some nice golf sigs. Where did you get your Masters flag and how much was it, if you dont mind me asking and can remember ? Thanks!!

The flag is actually a picture of a Masters Flag that I downloaded from Google. I then printed it and had all those players sign it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The flag is actually a picture of a Masters Flag that I downloaded from Google. I then printed it and had all those players sign it.

haha.. i thought it was a real flag. looks great

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought the same thing as Riggs and FlyersFan, guess that just means its a good photo haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs:

Johnny Lujack, signed a CIC (kept his copy) & IC. One of the best TTM'ers.

Cosmo Iacavazzi, signed 2 CICs - a great Princeton player.

Elroy Face (The Baron), signed 2 CICs.

Bryan Harvey, my record for the longest wait time on a TTM, 5 years! The SASE was totally open but card was in perfect shape. So long ago that I was still sending out BB cards back then. What the heck does a player do with a TTM request hanging around his house for 5 years?

Darnell Hillman (Dr. Dunk), signed 2 CICs.

Richard Petty (The King), signed 2 CICs, an IC & an 8x10 (will scan when I get the next sig in future).

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, 5 years is an eternity. Love the Dr Dunk return. Just sent to him today & cant go wrong with the King.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, 5 years is an eternity. Love the Dr Dunk return. Just sent to him today & cant go wrong with the King.

Rick, thanks. I couldn't believe it when I saw the Harvey SASE. Since I haven't done them in that style for over 4 years, I knew it was a really old one; then to notice it was open I figured it would be more a "body bag" style recovery - LOL. Darnell is a great signer and what can you say about the King - he still has the best & coolest sig I have ever collected (and he just turned 77 years old)! By the way, congratulations on becoming a moderator - good know that SCF maintains a quality high bar for the site!

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs:

Jason Grilli, signed CIC & kept his. Having incredible season so far for Bucs!

Bob Friend, signed CIC & kept his. One of the old Bucs who has always been a great TTM'er.

Hubie Brown, signed 2 CICs & IC. Love to hear him call & break down the plays in the games.

1981 USA Ryder Cup Team, added Jerry Pate & Bill Rogers. I'm only missing Tom Watson now because Mr. Marr is deceased. Maybe Watson will sign it some day...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 07-19-2013 at 09:31 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOVE that Ryder Cup photo. Looks awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice ryder cup photo! did you get all of those signatures ttm? i might have to start one of those

Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast