Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i want to trade all my football cards

i have most but not all of them up on my site. i want to trade all of them for baseball cards. note:i would like to trade auto and game-used for baseball autos or game used. www.freewebs.com/cj_more/

2001 JJ Stokes SP Jersey
    2000 David Boston Fleer Autographics Silver #' D 145/250

i have a rick anklie bat and a bobby hill auto #'d 49/50 i also have a chad hermanson auto i would trade for the Thomas Jones Mvp Souvenirs Ball

would you trade

lmk
    thanx
    D

drago- i ve already traded boston auto. do you have any other baseball g/u. lmk

nop sorry but would you trade the
    2001 JJ Stokes SP Jersey
    for the rick anklie bat ???

and if you want i have a chad hermanson auto ill trade you it for the Thomas Jones Mvp Souvenirs Ball

lmk
    thanx
    D

These are the 2 cards I want from your site:

1999 Sean Casey Just Auto
    1999 Donavan Mcnabb RC UD MVP

What is the BV of each? I have baseball game used on my site that I can trade for them.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

drago- yeah i'll do the stokes jersey for ankeil bat. pm me your address.

rodent- ill get you bvs and check your site.

rodent- bv for both is $8. im intrested in juan dual bat or shannon stewart jersey. is there any other cards you want to me to add for one of these?

Question

I have collected Griffey jr. for awhile, and have approx 60 diff cards. Would you be interested???
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

meuandthelot- which cards, bv and what are you looking for in return?

Alot from an 89 rc up to 2002 maybe some 03, w/inserts, nice base, etc.. i attatched a partial scan.

At this time I would rather trade the cards to someone that appreciates them I have toooo many cards from all 4 sports. If your not interested then I can understand

looking for maybe a couple fb Rc's, I'll look at your site!!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast