2010 World of Sports Annika Sorenstam Autograph FT/FS

I have a Annika Sorenstam auto up for trade or sale. I'm not a collector of Golf and would rather have PC wants then hold onto this. It is also for sale if no one has what I collect. Thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    dont have any of your specific guys, but if you wanna check my list for a trade, id be somewhat interested

Thanks
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    dont have any of your specific guys, but if you wanna check my list for a trade, id be somewhat interested

Thanks
    Ed
    Hi Ed,

Hope all is well. I didn't see anything I could use right now, but if you want I could do $30 dlvd w/DC.

Rob

thanks Rob- Ive already got 2 annika autos, so Im not real big on buying another one right now, was just looking to trade

Thanks for checking my bucket!
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Check my PC for Piazza..Might have Brandon Jacobs and a Bledsoe in my football GU area

hoffie rob here we traded before,would you trade it i have tone of new stuff thanks rob

U.S.NAVY PROUDLY SERVED 1971-1974
    I DONT DO PAYPAL
    CASH OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan52 View Post
    hoffie rob here we traded before,would you trade it i have tone of new stuff thanks rob
    Hey friend, good to hear from you again. Sorry I forgot to have this removed cause I finally sold it after trying to trade it. I am in process of getting some Pats cards to trade and once I have a good amount be sure I will send you the first PM. Thanks again.

Rob

P.S. Mod please close thread.

ok buddy keep in touch rob

I DONT DO PAYPAL
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

cmb

I DONT DO PAYPAL