Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

picked up Ogre Battle Limited Edition for PS1
    it was the game but not in right case, i offered the old lady 50 cents for it lol i didnt know if it was any good but i was hoping so since i had never heard of it. goes for 25-40 just the game and up to 100 if it had the case and booklet :D

sold this for $40 on eBay this past week

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Anybody still on this thread?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just picked up some VHS for 99 cents and turned about $5 a piece for them. Including an NSYNC concert video and some David Bowie

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

local salavtion army everything was half priced last sat. bought a bag sold all but 1 item made 75.00 plus

SCF Rewards
    Country

local salavtion army everything was half priced last sat. bought a bag sold all but 1 item made 75.00 plus

Sally's always has great sales

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love reading about peoples finds and flips. Here are a few of my better ones. Thrift shops, garage sales, antique malls, Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. I'm better at buying then selling.

Official Major League Baseball from the 1950s signed by 3 of the umpires from the 1952 World Series - $2 (in a bag of balls with none others of value).
    2 new replica XXL Michigan Nike football jerseys (probably go for $30 each new) - $4.99 each
    Paper program from a charity dinner signed by George Steinbrenner, Mariano Rivera, and other former Yankees and Rays players - $3
    Brad Johnson and Derrick Brooks Superbowl Bobbleheads - $9 for both, sold Brooks for $30
    TB Rays Bobbleheads - Evan Longoria (multiple), Wil Myers - $4 each
    TB Buccaneers Bobbleheads - Sapp, Rice - $4 each
    University of South Florida mascot bobblehead - $4, sold for $40 on ebay
    John Lennon motion activated doll, about 2 feet tall, new in box - $10, sold for $65 on ebay

Some stores seem to rotate inventory pretty quickly, at others things seem to stay there forever.
    Last edited by mberger718; 12-13-2017 at 05:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Couple more cool finds in the thrift shop for $5 each.
    2008 World Series Majestic TB Rays Jersey Matt Garza with WS Patch
    Nike Buccaneers Jersey Doug Martin

Both were clean and looked brand new!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

love going to my local salvation army/every wed hald price day have got some great deals and flipped them

Love reading about peoples finds and flips. Here are a few of my better ones. Thrift shops, garage sales, antique malls, Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. I'm better at buying then selling.

Official Major League Baseball from the 1950s signed by 3 of the umpires from the 1952 World Series - $2 (in a bag of balls with none others of value).
    2 new replica XXL Michigan Nike football jerseys (probably go for $30 each new) - $4.99 each
    Paper program from a charity dinner signed by George Steinbrenner, Mariano Rivera, and other former Yankees and Rays players - $3
    Brad Johnson and Derrick Brooks Superbowl Bobbleheads - $9 for both, sold Brooks for $30
    TB Rays Bobbleheads - Evan Longoria (multiple), Wil Myers - $4 each
    TB Buccaneers Bobbleheads - Sapp, Rice - $4 each
    University of South Florida mascot bobblehead - $4, sold for $40 on ebay
    John Lennon motion activated doll, about 2 feet tall, new in box - $10, sold for $65 on ebay

Some stores seem to rotate inventory pretty quickly, at others things seem to stay there forever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In PA we have Community Aid which carries a lot of stuff and always has half off Wednesdays. I picked up a pair of 90's Seahawks football gloves for $1 and turned them for $16. And I can tell you nowadays after going thru a brutal divorce every penny counts. Plus thrift shopping is great therapy

SCF Rewards
    Country

My highlight of this year was a golf putter.Now I know almost nothin on golf but I do know players. I picked up a Scotty Cameron putter for $20 which I did because it looked clean. Well $150 on the Bay later and I about fainted. Now I have sold golf clubs before but usually in lots. This was a miracle find

Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100 LastLast