Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Clayton CO (GA) school sued over strip search

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

wow. this should never, ever happen. If it's that big of an issue to search a child at school the kid should be held and his parents and probably the police should be brought in. The police would more than likely follow the laws when it comes to this sort of thing. I don't get how any school employee would think that they had the right to strip search any student.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

agreed, that is beyond improper. bring in the police. to have a child fully nude is illegal and improper. to do so in front of other students is even worse.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sounds like someone is going to get paid. That's going to be less money for an underfunded school system. Part of that money should come from the adults who did the strip search and they should also be branded as sex offenders and blackballed from ever working with children or education again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm not sure they should be branded as sex offenders. I would think that they would have any sort of licensing revoked though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

The funny thing is that clayton county has several officers {about 6} that stay at all the clayton co. schools during school hours ,they even have a trailer on some school grounds . For a teacher or any one other than the police to do a search like this is waiting for a lawsuit . I went to clayton county schools my whole elementry school life the county is a rat hole now and i'm embarrased to be raised there but it was the place to be then ..ha,ha, now i just work there everyday .
    Last edited by INTIMADATOR2007; 02-16-2012 at 08:24 PM.