Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: MLS Fan Pack

SCF Rewards
    Country

MLS Fan Pack

I couldn't find a dedicated MLS Fan Pack thread and I didn't know if I should post this in the European thread. If it needs to be moved I apologize. Recently (2/9/12) emailed the Houston Dynamo via the email in the TTM Manager and received this fan pack in the mail on 2/15/12. Great success as I am a fan but I'm also a local so I don't know if that influenced the success of the request.

Shirt, bumper sticker, koozie and handwritten note from an account executive. The new stadium opens up this season so I'm sure they're trying to fill all the seats they can.

Thanks for taking a look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats! I just emailed the dynamo last night.

DC United has a very good fan pack as well. I have received one from them in each of the past two seasons. They included a pin, thunder sticks and 2 autographed photos in each.

You might want to give it a try! Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats! I just emailed the dynamo last night.

DC United has a very good fan pack as well. I have received one from them in each of the past two seasons. They included a pin, thunder sticks and 2 autographed photos in each.

You might want to give it a try! Good luck!

Thanks for the tip on DC United. I'll def. give them a try and let you know how it goes. Good luck on the Dynamo fanpack. I may IP graph them this season if I can.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got 3 signed oversized cards from DC United in a fan pack recently. They also came with COAs.

thj0011 if you graph the Dynamo IP please let me know if you can help me with Ashe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got 3 signed oversized cards from DC United in a fan pack recently. They also came with COAs.

thj0011 if you graph the Dynamo IP please let me know if you can help me with Ashe.

I will let you know. What were you hoping to get signed? That way if I have the chance I can have something ready for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I couldn't find a dedicated MLS Fan Pack thread and I didn't know if I should post this in the European thread. If it needs to be moved I apologize. Recently (2/9/12) emailed the Houston Dynamo via the email in the TTM Manager and received this fan pack in the mail on 2/15/12. Great success as I am a fan but I'm also a local so I don't know if that influenced the success of the request.

Shirt, bumper sticker, koozie and handwritten note from an account executive. The new stadium opens up this season so I'm sure they're trying to fill all the seats they can.

Thanks for taking a look.

what email address ?