Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card Sorting????????????

Question Card Sorting????????????

I'm getting tired of using my 5,000 count homemade sorting box, So who makes a nice card sorter?? One that has enough space so no corners get dinged, or edges chipped.

Also with the Free agency market, etc..creating almost zero player loyalty, and collectors only wanting players in their team uniform how do you keep up with(sorting/storing) all the damn team changes??

Anyone
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I just throw all my commons into boxes but for the teams, I would just put all my cards of the same team together. So Gary Sheffield as a Marlin would go in my marlins lot and as a Brave would go in my Brave lot. that is how I would do it.

I just throw all the commons into bins or 5,000 ct. boxes. Works for me.

Tim

i put whatever team is pictured with the same.... although i am trying to sort every card i have by player which is taking me forever but i only go to sachool one period a day so i have a lot of free time.... im out

I keep all my cards by teams in binders.Its just easier when your looking for a specific player.

either you have a very small collection or you have a ton of binders.

I throw all of my commons in shoe boxes or old packing boxes. Some of them get minor damage but I don't really care. I don't try to put together team sets or anything so it's no big deal. When you have a collection of over 300,000 commons you don't really have the time to deal with it. All of my good cards or cards of my favorite players get put into penny sleeves and then top loaders. I keep those organized in a case.

I usually through them in those foot long boxes.

And when I first saw this thread and clicked on it I thought the title said "Card Snorting????". LOL I think I need to go to bed.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I guess I will continue to use my homemade Card sorter, it has about 30 compartments.

As for the teams, by uniform sounds about the best. I like to keep so called commons, or players with less than 5 full seasons in 400ct boxes until they prove themselves either way...Thanks guys
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Originally posted by Molina00
    either you have a very small collection or you have a ton of binders.
    Yeah I only have just over 14,000 cards right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast