Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am totally confused i want to add my wantlist for 2014 Topps Chrome refractors i need about 20 cards for the set
    I want to add by card number i thought i did and when i clicked on view your wantlist search yielded no results ?????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

I am totally confused i want to add my wantlist for 2014 Topps Chrome refractors i need about 20 cards for the set
    I want to add by card number i thought i did and when i clicked on view your wantlist search yielded no results ?????

Hey there I'm not sure if you got an answer yet, there might be a better way to do this but what I have done is if there is a certain set you need, find the set on the inventory manager, then click on the button with the little plus sign "add card to inventory" Once you are there, you will see a check box that says Personal Collection OR WANTLIST. click on the wantlist and presto you should be good to go. Let me know if that worked.
    Alex

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

not sure what you did, but if you only need the card number to post on forums on the ones you need search one card and once in the list click on the set name to go on the set page. then go at the bottom of the list and you will see a recap like this one from my inventory for a hockey set that list the one you have, the ones missing and the ones in double:

Total: 49 records found.

2013-14 Titanium Metallic Marks Bronze

Cards needed to complete this set:
    MM10, MM11, MM12, MM13, MM14, MM15, MM16, MM17, MM18, MM19, MM1, MM20, MM23, MM25, MM26, MM28, MM2, MM30, MM31, MM33, MM34, MM35, MM36, MM37, MM39, MM3, MM41, MM42, MM43, MM44, MM46, MM47, MM48, MM49, MM4, MM50, MM51, MM52, MM54, MM57, MM59, MM6, MM7, MM8, MM9

Cards you have:
    MM29, MM45, MM55, MM5

Cards you have in double:

Now to add cards to want list from a set, go on the set page and select in the action combo box: Synchronize card set want list

This action will remove new ones added and add any ones you do not have on a want list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm looking for some base cards that I'm missing. I have the card #s and can find them but can't add to want list. How do I do this?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I'm looking for some base cards that I'm missing. I have the card #s and can find them but can't add to want list. How do I do this?

select the sport for the card in question in the sub-forum of the main https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...front-Feedback inventory feedback forum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors

I believe you were asking if you CAN find the card but can't add it to the wantlist. Well to add a card to your want list, once you have found the card, there are 3 buttons to the left of the card name, click the first button, it looks like a little blue plus sign, once you do that it will show another page on that page click on the box that says "wantlist" then click submit. That should do it. If you need any more help let me know. The inventory is the best thing ever I absolutely love it.
    Good luck
    Alex

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country

I have about 500 cards I need to add to my want list. Is there a faster way to add cards to the list ? Or do I have to keep clicking each individual card to add it to my want list?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

The only other feature is per player, you can add all the cards you do not have from a player but this is the only other feature to add to a want list.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

I can't see to find an answer to this, but is there a way to share a link to my want list with someone else?

--------UPDATE-------

I found it!

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/USERNAME/page/1/pc/2/

Just change "USERNAME" to the user's name and it will take you to their want list.

So mine would be:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/daclyde/page/1/pc/2/
    Last edited by DaClyde; 06-03-2016 at 12:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors

There is another way to do this, you can use this link:

opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/wantlist/cardlist/16909

For anyone interested in your own wantlist, you can do this by changing the numbers at the end of the link above with your user #, to find that go to your profile on SCF and look at the # at the end of the link.
    I can't see to find an answer to this, but is there a way to share a link to my want list with someone else?

--------UPDATE-------

I found it!

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/USERNAME/page/1/pc/2/

Just change "USERNAME" to the user's name and it will take you to their want list.

So mine would be:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/daclyde/page/1/pc/2/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123