Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2012 MiLB Graphing Goals

With the season only a little over a month away i was just curious about your goals. Here are mine:

20 Games-I can drive by myself this summer and hopefully i can hit more games than last year

5 Game Used Bats- I never ask for them but i will try this year and i have become close friends with the bat boy and text him every day and im pretty sure he will hook me up eventually lol

15 Game Used Lineup Cards-The coaches hand it out after the game, and they sell them for 2$ They look great signed!

30 Game Used Nameplates- They look Sick signed and even if i cant get them signed it is only 1$ for a great Game Used piece

20 Signed Balls- Official balls for top prospects(starling!), CROLB for lower guys

200 Signed Cards- They will have a lot of prospects with cards and i already have at least 200 cards to get signed.

500+ Total Autographs- Cards, Customs, Photos, Balls, Bats, Lineup cards any way i can!
    Last edited by jake; 03-03-2012 at 09:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that would be awesome if you got that goal.

My goal is to get most of the prospects that i need from the blue jays, yankees, phillies or pirates at spring training, and then make the drive to wilmington to get Bubba Starling if and when he is assigned to A-Ball there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that would be awesome if you got that goal.

My goal is to get most of the prospects that i need from the blue jays, yankees, phillies or pirates at spring training, and then make the drive to wilmington to get Bubba Starling if and when he is assigned to A-Ball there.

Hopefully i can get to that, my brother will be helping me out so theres at least 10 autos per game from him...also whenever you plan on coming to Wilmington pm me and we could meet up

SCF Rewards
    Country

My goals are:
    10 broken bats
    50 balls
    Complete a Winston-Salem Dash team card set
    Get top prospects in the Carolina League ( hopefully Jurickson Profar)
    Get graphs from all advanced class A players at the Carolina League- California League All Star Game

BANNED

Country

Make it to Lake Elsinore (finally) for some Padres prospects.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My goals are:
    10 broken bats
    50 balls
    Complete a Winston-Salem Dash team card set
    Get top prospects in the Carolina League ( hopefully Jurickson Profar)
    Get graphs from all advanced class A players at the Carolina League- California League All Star Game

yeah hopefully i can get that many bats but im aiming for 5...i gave up on team sets last year...players get moved around too much. I also graph the Carolina league and i also want to get top prospects obliviously...lol how have i never heard of Jurikson Profar?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Make it to Lake Elsinore (finally) for some Padres prospects.

Good luck! minor league graphing is 10x better than any thing ive done personally

SCF Rewards
    Country

My goal this year is getting 1 pair of cleats. Ive gotten bats,lineup cards, and others in the past but not cleats. Aiming for about 500 autos also. This year should be great in the mwl. I do the Lugnuts, Loons and Mudhens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah hopefully i can get that many bats but im aiming for 5...i gave up on team sets last year...players get moved around too much. I also graph the Carolina league and i also want to get top prospects obliviously...lol how have i never heard of Jurikson Profar?!?

I think Profar's a top 10 prospect, and I just heard there was a chance he could end up in Myrtle Beach for a little while

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully i can get to that, my brother will be helping me out so theres at least 10 autos per game from him...also whenever you plan on coming to Wilmington pm me and we could meet up

Are you from Delaware? Im stoked about Starling (hoping he gets assigned there). I am still pissed I didn't go after Hosmer a couple years ago.

I actually did a internship at the Blue Rocks.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast